Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HumphreyBear
    replied
    Thanks everyone. Mindy looked after me. As usual.

Leave a comment:

• brlesh
    replied
    Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
    I received a general email last about Kevin Quigley's new SK book. I tried to buy it immediately, but it was sold out. As far as I can tell, this was the first I heard of it, despite being a member of this Club.
    Did anyone else get a notification?
    Camelot Books has PC copies listed for pre-order for anyone looking for a copy of the Quigley book.

B

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The book was part of a book club. So it was mostly sold out before it was even announced or Rich gave some copies away.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    You can try emailing Mindy at CD, they may have a few left for sale. I did that and got one yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• HumphreyBear
    replied
    Right - Thanks for the replies. I was just wondering why it was almost sold out as soon as I first heard about it. Now I understand! And I guess I can live without it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I received a general email last about Kevin Quigley's new SK book. I tried to buy it immediately, but it was sold out. As far as I can tell, this was the first I heard of it, despite being a member of this Club.
    It was part of a three book forthcoming grab bag at some point. And I do believe some were given away on a promotion recently. I received an email yesterday reminding me that I had already ordered it and could ignore the announcement unless I wanted an additional copy.

Leave a comment:

• jsweet
    replied
    I received a CDCC email about it yesterday

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

P!us I think this is the book Rich was giving away free with an order of his new book over the weekend or last week.
    Yeah, that would do it too!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

Dan had said that the book was part of a book club or a previous set over on The Dark Tower forums, so there probably weren't many available for actual sales. It does seem odd though!
    P!us I think this is the book Rich was giving away free with an order of his new book over the weekend or last week.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Dan had said that the book was part of a book club or a previous set over on The Dark Tower forums, so there probably weren't many available for actual sales. It does seem odd though!

Leave a comment:

• HumphreyBear
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Well those sold out fast.
    They sure did! It's a beautiful book.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Your note prompted me to check my email. Glad it is something I already had!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    Do we have any clues to what the chapbook is yet?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X