CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The note for the June item should be hitting people's inboxes this afternoon.
    Best item yet, order placed!

Comment

As a side note there will be a 2nd one of these before we're done with this years CDCC. Might be July's item, but I'm leaning towards August.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

My Cujo mug arrived today! It makes for a very fine mug collection.

Comment

Received my Cujo mug today and must admit I like it. Almost passed on this one because the image did nothing for me. Went for it because Mr. Hocker said it would be the last mug this year and I decided to complete the set. This also reminds me that I received the Sleeping Beauties moth sticker while the site was on hiatus. Unfortunately it is printed too dark to show the details of the art, so I am not impressed with those.

Comment

I received the Cujo mug yesterday and must say that all 3 mugs offered this year have made for a very nice set.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Received my Cujo mug today and must admit I like it. Almost passed on this one because the image did nothing for me. Went for it because Mr. Hocker said it would be the last mug this year and I decided to complete the set. This also reminds me that I received the Sleeping Beauties moth sticker while the site was on hiatus. Unfortunately it is printed too dark to show the details of the art, so I am not impressed with those.
              Was it a miss printing? I haven't actually seen any of these in the wild yet, so I don't know if they all came out that way. If it's a miss printing Teespring should replace it. If it's not, then it's probably my fault for not realizing it was going to be too dark to see the details.

Instagram

Comment

Was it a miss printing? I haven't actually seen any of these in the wild yet, so I don't know if they all came out that way. If it's a miss printing Teespring should replace it. If it's not, then it's probably my fault for not realizing it was going to be too dark to see the details.

I dated Miss Printing in high school. I tried to get to know her but she was very hard to read.

(I'll show myself out.)

Comment

Does not appear like a misprint to me. If I shine a flashlight on the sticker the details are there, just to dark to see without a bright light shined directly on the sticker. I purchased two and they are identical. Maybe there are others here who purchased them and they could speak to if the copies they received are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Does not appear like a misprint to me. If I shine a flashlight on the sticker the details are there, just to dark to see without a bright light shined directly on the sticker. I purchased two and they are identical. Maybe there are others here who purchased them and they could speak to if the copies they received are the same.
                    Could you snap a photo and send it to me? I've got some other stickers planned and want to make sure I get it right.

Instagram

Comment

Could you snap a photo and send it to me? I've got some other stickers planned and want to make sure I get it right.
                      Here it is in a pretty bright room but with just natural light:
                      SB Natural.jpg
                      To be honest the above photo looks a little better than the image looks in person. (You see the foxes faces better here.)

And here it is with a light shined directly on in:
                      SB Light.jpg
                      And this time the above photo does not look as good as the image looks in person. (You do not see the rats as well here.)

Comment

Yikes. That's totally my bad then. I don't usually get to see a finished product for these until it's too late. Now I know for the future if we're using dark artwork to maybe bump the contrast / brightness on the image up a bit. Currently the stickers I have planned have much brighter artwork, so it shouldn't be a problem. I may still mention something to Teespring as that top image doesn't look anything like the preview for the sticker looked.

Instagram

Comment

We're emailing the link out for the July CDCC item today. It's a new item type from Teespring that we haven't done before.

Instagram

Comment

When the hell did it become July?! I totally forgot to get the June shirt. Anybody buy an extra in 2XL that they want to sell me? ;-)

Comment

We will have another short story shirt. It'll probably be the last item of the club though. Unless the August item isn't ready in time.

Instagram

Comment

Received the story shirt today and it looks great. The story must be in one of Mr. Chizmar's collections because I have read it before.

Comment

Working...
                                X