X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Kindle or Nook. Your choice.
    Errrr.... Kindle.
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

I hate to pass on any Chadbourne remarques but I'm not sure I will be able to pick this up right now, maybe I'll get one for some of the later titles like The Shining, Night Shift or Pet Sematary

Comment

I hate passing on remarques but all I have are CD gift certificates which you can't use

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
          Errrr.... Kindle.
          Kobo

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            I hate passing on remarques but all I have are CD gift certificates which you can't use
            Why can't you use them?
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

As soon as I heard that Glenn Chadbourne was doing remarques for this set of books, I jumped on the offer full throttle!!

Glenn Chadbourne remarques are THE BEST!! I am in this for the long haul, not only because his artwork is guaranteed to be absolutely top drawer, but also because having one of his remarques in each book will be a fantastic way to link the entire set - in addition to the signature pages that he is creating. Truly awesome!!!
              - Stephen King

Comment

Yeah man they will be a nice addition to your collection.

Comment

As soon as I heard that Glenn Chadbourne was doing remarques for this set of books, I jumped on the offer full throttle!!

Glenn Chadbourne remarques are THE BEST!! I am in this for the long haul, not only because his artwork is guaranteed to be absolutely top drawer, but also because having one of his remarques in each book will be a fantastic way to link the entire set - in addition to the signature pages that he is creating. Truly awesome!!!
                  I was told I can't use them for remarks because they need the money to go to glenn. At least on previous remarques. I assumed it would be the same again.

Comment

I was told I can't use them for remarks because they need the money to go to glenn. At least on previous remarques. I assumed it would be the same again.
                    It's OK Terriw, you can use them. I paid Mindy for my remarque using a CD gift certificate.
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Has it been announced that Glenn Chadbourne will be doing Remarques for all the books in the set? The email I received yesterday just mentioned Carrie, but didn't say anything about future books in the set.

Comment

That's how it has been in the past. I was under the same impression.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                          Has it been announced that Glenn Chadbourne will be doing Remarques for all the books in the set? The email I received yesterday just mentioned Carrie, but didn't say anything about future books in the set.
                          That's the plan!

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                            That's how it has been in the past. I was under the same impression.
                            You can use Gift Certificates for these remarques. It varies from project to project based on the needs of the artist.

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                              That's the plan!

Brian
                              Yeah, I like that plan Mr. Freeman!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                                That's the plan!

Brian
                                Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                                Yeah, I like that plan Mr. Freeman!!
                                Loving that plan and as previously posted, it's TRULY AWESOME!!!!

Get stuck in there Brad and order your Glenn Chadbourne remarque, you'll regret it later if you don't!!
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X