Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• th3l0rd
    replied
    is it possible to have some pics of the traycase ? Just to make me droooooool

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Awesome, very happy that these (the Gift and the Limited) should both be in my hands soon!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Awesome! How long after the Gift edition will the signed limited be going out?
    Last I heard, we're hoping to be shipping the Limited the week of the 19th. It all depends on the traycase maker.

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Very excitedddd, though I guess non-us orders will ship later?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Awesome! How long after the Gift edition will the signed limited be going out?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Sooo close.Christmas just came 1-2 weeks early. The pictures look great.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Last Chance To Preorder It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King!

Hi Folks!

The deadline for preordering the Gift Edition of It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King is December 4, 2011. On December 5, we will begin processing all of the orders so they can begin shipping the following week.

Orders placed after the 4th may not be processed until the new year due to the tremendous amount of time shipping the preorders will take. That is also the last day to upgrade your shipping to UPS if you previously selected Media Mail.

Thank you for your understanding. You can still place your preorder on the product page today so you don't miss out on all of the excitement!

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    I make no judgements in that debate! I just know we're very pleased with how the book turned out!

Brian
    LOL ok. But I would think it has to be.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    I just looked at the link...Brian, is it safe to assume this might be the most collectible King limited of all time, or at least in the top 3??
    I make no judgements in that debate! I just know we're very pleased with how the book turned out!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    I just looked at the link...Brian, is it safe to assume this might be the most collectible King limited of all time, or at least in the top 3??

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I've already posted bits and pieces of this on the board, but here's "A Sneak Peek Behind the Scenes of It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King" on my blog:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...-stephen-king/

Shortcut link: http://wp.me/pKF4w-qw

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Shhhhhh! Just let him float down there and maybe he'll go away...

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Pennywise View Post
    But I've held it with sweaty, shaking hands before and the experience was too good not to repeat.
    Icky bad clown!! Icky bad clown!! Icky bad clown!! Icky bad clown!! LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I think I am in the wrong forum!
    Originally posted by Pennywise View Post
    But I've held it with sweaty, shaking hands before and the experience was too good not to repeat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X