Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    Can't wait for these, have a Gift and Limited I am very much looking forward to getting. Both were separate orders, so hoping to get my shipping confirmation tomorrow. Didn't know I was going to be able to get both or I'd have ordered them together to save money on shipping, but at least this way I get one of them earlier

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    but I would say there's still plenty of time!
    That's what I wanted to hear! (or read). I hope they're still around in a couple months since by that time I'll have stuff on layaway paid off.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I'm not sure. This one didn't sell out as fast as FDNS did because it was priced a bit higher because it's such a bigger book. I would say we're 2/3 sold out on the gift edition maybe 3/4. I'm not 100% sure though.
    Plus there are 1,000 more copies. (1,750 vs 2,750). Last time I checked, we had just passed 75% sold out. That was before the "last chance to preorder" surge, but I would say there's still plenty of time!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Ok, thanks. I'll get a copy one of these days.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    Hey Dan? Do you the the Gift edition will be around for awhile? I'd still like to get a copy of that one....I guess I can find it from other places if you sell out.
    I'm not sure. This one didn't sell out as fast as FDNS did because it was priced a bit higher because it's such a bigger book. I would say we're 2/3 sold out on the gift edition maybe 3/4. I'm not 100% sure though.

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Brian has posted a couple photos of the process so far on his blog. I am sure he will post more once we're done with everything, including the art portfolio.
    Hey Dan? Do you the the Gift edition will be around for awhile? I'd still like to get a copy of that one....I guess I can find it from other places if you sell out.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
    I hope you will post some photos of the process like you did with blockade billy
    Brian has posted a couple photos of the process so far on his blog. I am sure he will post more once we're done with everything, including the art portfolio.

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    I hope you will post some photos of the process like you did with blockade billy

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I'm not dead, yet!
    But ... but .. but .. Mr Boone, is this not you on the left of the picture ????

images.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I'm not dead, yet!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Patrick View Post
    God, I love Monty Python.

Looking forward to my S/L (and GE) of IT! This will be the first copy I've ever owned.
    You've read it, right, Patrick, please, please tell me you've read it ???? And, yep, the Python's rock (except for the dead ones, they just tend to lie there) !!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    I always used to watch The Goodies and Benny Hill myself.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied

Looking forward to my S/L (and GE) of IT! This will be the first copy I've ever owned.
    IMDb question of the day today is "Who is your favorite member of Monty Python?" How appropriate.

And, Patrick, that's almost a sad admission (about It) for a member of this forum.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied

You never had a copy of IT???? Wow!!

Leave a comment:

• Patrick
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X