• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Yep!
    So it does have a DJ??? Oh my God. I know I'll ruin it somehow. If that's the case, is it possible to get a replacement from CD, even if I have to pay for it??

One big suggestion I think you guys should really consider is putting protective covers on the DJs, especially with books this huge so I won't suffer a nervous breakdown when attempting to put the Mylar cover on.
    Just a suggestion, mind you.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    According to the Production Updates page it "is right on track to be published in December as planned", so hopefully that holds!!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Have both the Gift and Limited editions been sent to the printer and expected to ship in December? That would be awesome to get these both by Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    This more than any other book, I've been looking forward to arrive at my door. But what I'm afraid of is somehow damaging it and it'd be just my luck to do so.
    I could look this up, but does this book have a DJ??
    Yep!

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    The interior design is stunning and unlike any book we've ever produced before, and the proofreading process has begun. This is a LARGE book and the multiple rounds of proofreading will take some time, but we have our best proofreaders working on it. The artwork is incredible, too, and we're extremely pleased with how that part of the production turned out. Glen Orbik is signing the signature sheets now and then the sheets will be sent to King to sign last. We will let you know when all of the sheets are back in our hands, safe and sound.
    This more than any other book, I've been looking forward to arrive at my door. But what I'm afraid of is somehow damaging it and it'd be just my luck to do so.
    I could look this up, but does this book have a DJ??

Leave a comment:

• LoStAlIvE
    replied
    If you're curious what collectors are talking about when they reference a "folded and gathered" proof of a book, here you go:

Brian
    That looks cool Brian can't wait for it and the Artwork Portfolio.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Damn that TerryE!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    But, Brian, I can save you the postage and pick it up myself.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    HA!

Brian
    I agree that is funny when Martin KNOWS you're sending it to me!!! LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Looks nice, Brian I would be happy to help you keep your desk clean. When you are done proofing that I would be happy to take it off your hands!
    HA!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Looks nice, Brian I would be happy to help you keep your desk clean. When you are done proofing that I would be happy to take it off your hands!
    If you're curious what collectors are talking about when they reference a "folded and gathered" proof of a book, here you go:

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Patrick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Well, if it's a gift for dad, then that's a different story.

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    You all might hang me up by my heels, but...

Spoiler!

And there's an ultimate method to my madness. If I gift the book to my dad then eventually one day I will get it back. And get his original 1st edition in the meantime.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X