Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick
    replied
    I went into the office today, despite being on vacation, to pick my box from CD. Well worth the trip!

Great job, CD!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Right now, the source of most of the USPS shipment problems seems to be their sorting facility in Greensboro, NC. Not sure what the deal is, but every delayed package I've looked into this past week has been stuck there at some point in its journey! Most have eventually gotten moving again, but often via very strange routes -- like going north when the customer is south, or south when the customer is north.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• chrisk
    replied
    This is the USPS status of my limited edition:

Capture.JPG

Bad news is that the Post Office here is closed today and Monday and so the earliest I can expect to see this is Tuesday or Wednesday next week.. <sigh>

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by bstee View Post
    Received a nice big package yesterday...#703. You know what is great about number 703? There's only one in the entire world and it is on my shelf!!!!

My wife saw the package and asked if it was her birthday present. So I had to fess up at that point. She saw the size of it and said "a book like that had to cost over $100", so I admitted, it did...cost over $100. When I die and she has my book collection appraised, I am not sure if she will happy or kicking the coffin (almost 200 signed and/or first editions). But this is my first SK!

Damn!! I read it too fast and thought I missed out on a signed limited edition coffin!!!
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 12-29-2011, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Threaten to throw out her shoe collection!!!

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Originally posted by bstee View Post
    When I die and she has my book collection appraised, I am not sure if she will happy or kicking the coffin (almost 200 signed and/or first editions). But this is my first SK!
    I'm definitely going to have to stipulate in my will that ALL books will go to my son. The wife can't believe all the money I've spent, and hates how the books "clutter up" the house. I think she would throw or give all of them away without any regard to their value. That scares me.

Leave a comment:

• bstee
    replied
    Got mine

Received a nice big package yesterday...#703. You know what is great about number 703? There's only one in the entire world and it is on my shelf!!!!

My wife saw the package and asked if it was her birthday present. So I had to fess up at that point. She saw the size of it and said "a book like that had to cost over $100", so I admitted, it did...cost over $100. When I die and she has my book collection appraised, I am not sure if she will happy or kicking the coffin (almost 200 signed and/or first editions). But this is my first SK!

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    nice !

Leave a comment:

• Pennywise
    replied
    Still waiting for my gift edition to arrive two weeks after the shipping confirmation. My guess is it's waiting somewhere in customs. Damn customs.

BTW, that does look very, very nice srboone.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH........They do look pretty together, don't they?

IT.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    My Limited Edition showed up yesterday I really need to free up some shelf space!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Got my Limited Edition today! Absolutely love it. My first traycased book as well, and my first Stephen King signed book as well
    Ain't nothing finer is there ????

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got my Limited Edition today! Absolutely love it. My first traycased book as well, and my first Stephen King signed book as well

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Got myLlimited today, # 583. And King's signature looks like he'd signed 583 of them in a row!. My first traycased book. The book is beautiful and looks great on my shelf, right next to my Gift Edition!
    It's really your first traycased edition? They're pretty cool, huh? I like both slipcases and traycases but the latter are a lil better. But you can't go wrong with either.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Got myLlimited today, # 583. And King's signature looks like he'd signed 583 of them in a row!. My first traycased book. The book is beautiful and looks great on my shelf, right next to my Gift Edition!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X