Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffsta
    replied
    My limited just arrived and have to say it's fantastic! After seeing this can only hope CD gets the opportunity to do more Anniversary editions of King's works.

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    I received my copy (#359) a little while ago. A magnificent production.

John

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I got my Limited shipping notice on Friday (you guys were working hard!) so it should be here this week. I really need to sort out my SK collection when IT arrives. I've run out of bookcases.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry Horne
    replied
    Just received my signed edition!! Thank you CD!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Hey guys, I think we're pretty much done shipping both the gift and limited editions of these. Just about everything should be out the door here today, with the exception of a few post office orders that will have to wait for Tuesday's pickup. However if you ordered the gift within the last week, it probably will not ship till next week, when we catch up on order placed in the last week or so. If you ordered a Limited Edition and do not get a shipping confirmation by the end of the day today, please feel free to send an email to Brian, Mindy, or myself with your order information and we can see what the hold up is.

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    My copy (#359) is due for delivery Tuesday, 12/27.

John

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    Got mine last night, pics to come later. It's a friggin' monster.

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    I got my copy today too which surprised me. I didn't even look at what number I have . I just looked through it and then put it back in the box and wrote some words on that box: what it is, special features that make it so collectible, etc, etc.

I'll never actually read it; too dangerous. Besides, I read it a long time ago and actually said on this forum months back, that it was one of King's books that I really didn't like, and here I am spending damn near $500 for the limited LOL. I tried taking the advice I got here from a couple guys to just enjoy a fine book instead of constantly focusing on collectibility, but I just can't do it.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick
    replied
    I received my shipping notification for S/L #307 and Gift Edition. Yay!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got my shipping notice today for the limited edition with a note reading #247 to match folio/book or another number if taken. I'm assuming that means #247 will be my number for the IT limited edition and the IT art portfolio

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    I got my shipping notice for my #359. I'll probably receive it the beginning of the week.

John

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I got my Gift edition yesterday, and I have to echo Brad's thoughts above - what an excellent production! I was surprised at the size of the box on my front porch, but when I opened it up and pulled out that book, wow! I can't wait to see the Limited copy and the art portfolio!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Nope. End of Day on Tuesday. Oh well...

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    A shipping notice for the limited; will it get here by Saturday? UPS won't deliver on Monday (Xmas observed.)

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Hey guys, all of the UPS single limited (non specific number) and Limited and Gift (non specific number) went out the door today. I'm hoping to be able to get the rest of the US orders packed tomorrow. As I said before we are waiting on customs envelopes to arrive from the USPS, so hopefully those will get here soon so we can get the rest of the non-us gift editions and the non-us limited's out the door as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X