• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great tribute to a beautiful dog.

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
      Great tribute to a beautiful dog.
      Thank you. It helped me and seemed to have quite the impact on a lot of people.

Comment

Wonderful tribute. Beautiful words and photos, thank you for sharing it with us.

Comment

Powerful stuff...thanks for sharing her story with us.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
            Thanks every one. I didn't mean to drop a sad bombshell on the forum.

We lost Olive suddenly on Sunday - I've had her since before she was 8 weeks old; she was a little over 12 and a half years old. She's always been a constant companion to me. Every twist and turn life threw at me, Olive was there.

If you're up for ugly crying (or so I've been told lots), you're welcome to read the little thing I wrote for her yesterday - Olive the Little Black Dog

Regarding Nordstrom - my wife emailed HR and basically told them it's a bunch of shit that she's not being paid. We'll see what happens.
            Others have said it already, but as a huge dog lover—we’ve got four, all past the 10 year mark or more—my deepest condolences. That is an amazing tribute to your loved one. (Heck yeah, that brought the tears) It’s evident in your pictures how much you loved your dog, but also how much she knew she was loved.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great tribute to Olive, and sorry for your loss.

Comment

Wonderful tribute to an amazing companion.

Comment

I lost a pet 4 years ago just before the first day of March in 2016. I still miss my parrot sometimes. He was a handful and a lot of fun. I'd like to own a parrot again. Right now another bird is just not an option. Maybe some day...

Cap
                  Last edited by c marvel; 03-26-2020, 03:50 PM.
                  Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

She was a beautiful dog, buddy. I had a black lab as a kid and she was the best! Her name was Midnight. I think Olive must have been related to Gene Simmons with that crazy tongue!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      She was a beautiful dog, buddy. I had a black lab as a kid and she was the best! Her name was Midnight. I think Olive must have been related to Gene Simmons with that crazy tongue!
                      Thanks Brian. That made me laugh. Her tongue was something else.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                        I lost a pet 4 years ago just before the first day of March in 2016. I still miss my parrot sometimes. He was a handful and a lot of fun. I'd like to own a parrot again. Right now another bird is just not an option. Maybe some day...

Cap
                        My wife had a little bird that she loved dearly. I never thought I'd be a bird person, but Kiwi was fun. He would bob his head to music. Silly bird.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          Wonderful tribute to an amazing companion.
                          Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                          Great tribute to Olive, and sorry for your loss.
                          Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                          Others have said it already, but as a huge dog lover—we’ve got four, all past the 10 year mark or more—my deepest condolences. That is an amazing tribute to your loved one. (Heck yeah, that brought the tears) It’s evident in your pictures how much you loved your dog, but also how much she knew she was loved.

Thanks for sharing.
                          Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                          Powerful stuff...thanks for sharing her story with us.
                          Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Wonderful tribute. Beautiful words and photos, thank you for sharing it with us.
                          Thank you everyone. I truly appreciate your words. It means a lot.

Comment

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

By the way your one kitty looks a lot like mine. Church 2.jpg

Thank you everyone. I truly appreciate your words. It means a lot.
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                                By the way your one kitty looks a lot like mine.
                                He totally does! is yours as grumpy as mine? I've never had a cat who just walks around hissing at the air before. But then be SUPER LOVING. He's so weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X