Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems a bit overpriced but if anyone absolutely needs:

"Ehrenrettung der Hermetischen Kunst, durch solche chymisch-physikalische Beweise dargethan, die jeder, auch nur mittelmassaige Kenner und Kunstler leicht einsehen, selbst nachmachen, und dadurch zugleich uberzeugt warden kann und soll, dass Alchymie und Chrysopoeia keine leere Einbildung Mussiger Kopfe sey, und noch weniger in die Zauber-Hohle gelehrter Windmacher gehore

By Johann Christoph Henckel & Heinrich Christoph Friedrich Knoll"

then this might be for you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/EXTREMELY-R...fed6%7Ciid%3A1
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post

"Ehrenrettung der Hermetischen Kunst, durch solche chymisch-physikalische Beweise dargethan, die jeder, auch nur mittelmassaige Kenner und Kunstler leicht einsehen, selbst nachmachen, und dadurch zugleich uberzeugt warden kann und soll, dass Alchymie und Chrysopoeia keine leere Einbildung Mussiger Kopfe sey, und noch weniger in die Zauber-Hohle gelehrter Windmacher gehore

FRENCH KNIGHT.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
        Here in Illinois our governor has ordered all restaurants closed to dine-in eating. Only drive-thru and takeout orders are allowed. I wonder if most states will soon be heading in this direction? I suspect so.
        Washington did this on Sunday and Oregon followed on Monday.

Comment

Well some good news for myself and my wife. Both my full time job and part time job are listed as essential so even though New York is shut down I still have work to go to. I just now have to carry a note from my employers that states my job is essential and it's okay for me to be on the roads. What strange times we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post

Hey, they're offering a discount of $55,000... How can you say no to that, right??

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Well some good news for myself and my wife. Both my full time job and part time job are listed as essential so even though New York is shut down I still have work to go to. I just now have to carry a note from my employers that states my job is essential and it's okay for me to be on the roads. What strange times we live in.
              I was essential personnel in my previous position here. As a lead night auditor I ran the nightly computer maintenance and made sure the day was ended/rolled. I left night audit mainly due to frustration dealing with being a day sleeper.

~Cap
              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                Hey, they're offering a discount of $55,000... How can you say no to that, right??

Brian
                I was just pressing the buy now button when I saw someone had written in it! Eeewwwww! Forget it now.

Comment

Due to a family situation I have been working from home since early January. Last week I had to call into a meeting from home to be told to pack up and begin working from home until at least mid April. My office is not technically closed as some are not able to work from home for a variety of reasons. We are to go in only if we have something we are not able to do from home.

Comment

Me as well and I'm so grateful to be gainfully employed during all this. I feel for the ones who aren't as fortunate.

Comment

Guys. I'd like to officially welcome Ralph Mulleins (user name "mulleins") to our little corner of the world. I first met Ralph on the TDT forums, have had several successful transactions with him, and he's one of the most friendly and patient gentleman you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting.

Let's give him a big ol' CD welcome!

Comment

Welcome, Sir.

I can vouch for the fact that he is a great guy and I have also had good transactions with him. He is considerate and great at packaging up books to ship. Masterful.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Guys. I'd like to officially welcome Ralph Mulleins (user name "mulleins") to our little corner of the world. I first met Ralph on the TDT forums, have had several successful transactions with him, and he's one of the most friendly and patient gentleman you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting.

Let's give him a big ol' CD welcome!
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I hope to be a great asset to the CD forums. I've been collecting King since 1980 (yep, giving my age away). My favorite book is The Shining. I have a custom built walk in closet known to the collecting world as Room 217 (The Closet). When I get an opportunity, I will create a Collections thread and share pictures.

Again, thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to becoming part of this family.

Mulleins
                          I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Due to a family situation I have been working from home since early January. Last week I had to call into a meeting from home to be told to pack up and begin working from home until at least mid April. My office is not technically closed as some are not able to work from home for a variety of reasons. We are to go in only if we have something we are not able to do from home.
                            I'm working from home until at least mid-April. I'm thrilled to have the luxury of being able to do so. All my business travel has been cancelled as well. I usually go somewhere at least 6-8 times a year. If any of you have seen my latest unboxing video, then you've seen my new office.

I wish everyone here health and prosperity. Stay safe, my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by mulleins View Post

I hope to be a great asset to the CD forums. I've been collecting King since 1980 (yep, giving my age away). My favorite book is The Shining. I have a custom built walk in closet known to the collecting world as Room 217 (The Closet). When I get an opportunity, I will create a Collections thread and share pictures.

Again, thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to becoming part of this family.

Mulleins
                              Welcome! I apologize in advance for the stupid things I'll likely say.

Comment

Originally posted by mulleins View Post

Mulleins
                                Welcome, Ralph! I am looking forward to your contributions and the photos of Room 217! We're glad you joined us!

Comment

Working...
                                X