No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to hold off on finishing Bullettime due to it being October and I want to read something more appropriate to the season. Going to start reading Kin a little later today
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Hooray, now I can add "Transubstantiate" (Richard Thomas) to this list.

Comment

The Back of Beyond by Alan Peter Ryan. Just finished the second story.

Comment

70 pages in to Ghost Story.Very interesting book.I like the stories within the story.I can not believe it took me so long to get to this book.

Comment

Ghost Story is a great read!
            Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            70 pages in to Ghost Story.Very interesting book.I like the stories within the story.I can not believe it took me so long to get to this book.

Comment

I agree with Martin; Ghost Story is amazing! Definitely in my top five favorite books of all time! If my TBR pile wasn't so huge (and growning) I'd read it again. Maybe one day soon.

Comment

Knocked out "Johnny Halloween" by Norman Partridge in my hotel Friday night. Didn't feel like taking "October Dreams" with me or starting "Orangefield" while still having half of O.D. to go.

Comment

Ghost Story is eaily one of my favorite novels of all time. Brilliant!!

Comment

Greets all - first post too by the way.

Currently reading, just started today in fact, Strangers by Koontz.

A co-worker dumped 5 of his books on me last week - as I had great experience with a few of his other novels (Phantoms, Voice of the Night, Shattered, and Whispers).

Comment

Joseph Anton by Salman Rushdie. Ought to be quite interesting.

Comment

Welcome TJ. Strangers is one of my favorite books.I have been thinking about rereading it.Probably not till next year as I have so much to get to.
                        Originally posted by TJCams View Post

A co-worker dumped 5 of his books on me last week - as I had great experience with a few of his other novels (Phantoms, Voice of the Night, Shattered, and Whispers).

Comment

I don't get as much reading time as I'd like - life is busy! Strangers (so far) is one of those books where the author gets right into off the start. I have not read a Koontz book I haven't liked yet. Only read a few mind you. First one was The Voice of The Night, then Phantoms. Both were great IMO. A friend of mine gave me a 3 story book of Koontz that has Shattered, Whispers, and Watchers in it. Didn't read Watchers yet, but the other two were also good!

I noticed you were reading Ghost Story - I really want to pick myself up a copy of this. I read If You Could See Me Now by Straub - it was pretty good, although there were some really dry parts too.

Comment

Just finished Waging Heavy Peace, a memoir by Neil Young. It was interesting, albeit a little meandering.
                            http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
                            http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
                            http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MrRoland View Post
                              Just finished Waging Heavy Peace, a memoir by Neil Young. It was interesting, albeit a little meandering.
                              Yeah, that's what Rolling Stone said about it. :-)

Comment

Welcome to the board!
                                Originally posted by TJCams View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X