No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally reading Carrie. With all the SK I've read, there's still several that I'm ashamed I've never read. I'll be fixing that this year.

Comment

I'm doing that too. Finally got around to UTD. 800 pages in.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I will be interested in your views on Under the Dome when you finish.
        Originally posted by srboone View Post
        I'm doing that too. Finally got around to UTD. 800 pages in.

Comment

Your well into it now Squire, still enjoying it?

Comment

Absolutely! If I could kick my own ass, I'd do it for waiting three years to read it!

I'll have to settle for snippin' my earlobes.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'm trying to catch up on the recent ones. Ended up going with Lisey's story instead of 11/22/63 because of some suggestions that we made by a few people here. lol.

Comment

I'd reccomend Lisey's Story over 11/22/63 everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Have you gotten to the slo-mo section yet (chapter 2, section 6, I think)? King's best writing ever IMO.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nope, assuming I'd know if i'd gotten to it. I havent read much yet. I didnt get far the first night, then I was off n Mase was home, and last night i was tired and ended up spending my shift here and googling something or other. I don't even remember what it was now.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    Nope, assuming I'd know if i'd gotten to it. I havent read much yet. I didnt get far the first night, then I was off n Mase was home, and last night i was tired and ended up spending my shift here and googling something or other. I don't even remember what it was now.
                    google.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                      Anyone here read anything by Michael McBride? I'm looking at getting Burial Ground but haven't read any of his work yet.
                      I've enjoyed Mike's work, including BLINDSPOT & REMAINS. Usually continue to think about his stories long after reading the last page . . . and I mean that in a good way.

Jan
                      Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

1665469.gif148140772.JPG112120890.jpg

Comment

Not really a Weis/Hickman fan, but I love this cover!

sk

Comment

Finished UTD. Very well-written, fast-paced (for an 1100 page tome) and suspenseful. Great ending line to the whole thing as well. Very enjoyable.

Spoiler!

I'll dip into the PS grab bag and go for Old Man Scratch next!
                            Last edited by srboone; 05-06-2012, 05:02 AM.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

UtD is next on my list. Glad you liked it, Squire.

sk

Comment

Change of mind. First up:

One of the lesser Simmons novels, going by the Amazon reviews. But that seems te be mainly because of Mr. Simmons' (anti American??) political views.
                                I'm not really sure, but I I'll find out soon enough.

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X