No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen King - The Non-Fiction is not really a book you read. Of course, you read it, but it's more like an encyclopidia listing page after page of King's non-fiction works. Is it an essential book? For the King collector, a definite yes. Otherwise, skip it.

SK Goes to the Movies is one I haven't bothered acquiring. It contains five previously published short stories, like Children of the Corn, 1408 and Low Men in Yellow Coats, that have been filmed, plus some new material: very short intros by King.
    As I already own the original collections these stories first appeared in, I didn't bother getting this collection.

Riding the Bullet is ok. Not one of King's best, but worth reading.

sk

Comment

Just finished Ruby and the Stoneage Diet by Martin Millar. It wasn't as good as his other stuff I've read, like Good Fairies of New York and Lonely Werewolf Girl.
      http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
      http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
      http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

Barfodder by Rain Graves
        Eerie and Creepy's collection of Wrightson art and stories Frik you'd like this

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
          Eerie and Creepy's collection of Wrightson art and stories Frik you'd like this
          I'm planning on buying this one for sure.

sk

Comment

sk

Comment

dan simmons sommer of night then probably I'll go for Emilio Salgari's complete Sandokan cycle. Is Salgari known overseas or it's only known in Italy ?

Comment

Shaun Jeffrey's FANGTOOTH. I loves me creature-features and this is turning out to be a GREAT one.

Jan
                Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Meg Gardiner's "The Nightmare Thief". Great page turner of a book. Nice easy read that hooks you and in and then keeps the tension / action coming. Next up will be John Connolly's latest Charlie Parker story, "Burning Soul".

Comment

sk

Comment

THE LIGHT IS THE DARKNESS by Laird Barron. A great story and this limited edition from Larry Robert's Infernal House is absolutely gorgeous. I don't know how he does it for $175. Best bang for the buck in the business.

Comment

The Walking Dead book 2

Comment

Just fininshed Clegg's Neverland and Robert Devereaux's Santa Steps Out, which was...interesting. Next up is Monster Hunter: Alpha and maybe Fear by Ronald Kelly.
                          Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places. - H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Originally posted by gsconquest View Post
                            Just fininshed Clegg's Neverland and Robert Devereaux's Santa Steps Out, which was...interesting. Next up is Monster Hunter: Alpha and maybe Fear by Ronald Kelly.
                            I've had Fear for several weeks now, but Ron said he changed a scene in it for the upcoming Thunderstom release of it, so i'll probably wait for that one.

Should have some ne books tomorrow. I'll see then what my next title is.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                              dan simmons sommer of night then probably I'll go for Emilio Salgari's complete Sandokan cycle. Is Salgari known overseas or it's only known in Italy ?
                              You know there's a sequel, don't you? That's A Winter Haunting - not half as good as the one you're reading now, though.

sk

Comment

Killing Lincoln by Bill o'reilly and Martin Dugard. The scholarship doesn't seem to be in the format I'm used to seeing (footnotes and endnotes), but it's there nonetheless. We'll see how it goes.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X