What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Persevere with it, one of my favourite books and can't wait for the next installment!
    I just finished The Passage myself. I thought it was a great story. I can only hope that The Twelve is able to live up to the high standard set by The Passage.

I was about to start Ravenous by Ray Garton but I think Bloodstained Oz came in the mail today so that may win out...
    Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places. - H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Etched City K.J. Bishop. Good Story, exceptional writing.

Comment

Started reading ISLAND FUNERAL by Keith Minnion

Jan
        Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Slocum and the Gold Slaves by Jake Logan (Ronald Kelly)
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Finished The Rising by Keene, I caught a nod to Laymon I might have missed but luckily I read In Laymon's Terms first.

Also read Psycho by Robert Bloch - It was a good novel. I can't help but wonder though what it was like to read it (or see the movie for that matter) without knowing the ending.

Comment

Finished the Harryhausen book and can't really decide what to read next....

sk

Comment

Not good enough for this thread, Siep...

How was the HH book?
                Last edited by srboone; 09-05-2011, 05:57 AM.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Do you ever sleep, Squire??

The Harryhausen book was just like I knew it would be: totally awesome. Six hundred pages just loaded with essential info about the movies, lavishly illustrated with page after page of rare stills. This was volume 3, covering the British films. Volume two (The American Films) was printed a couple of years ago (just as good) and soon (I hope) there will be volume one, covering the early Harryhausen career. Can't wait.

Still don't know what to read, so I'll just finish this:

The artwork in these books is simply amazing.

sk

Comment

I'll bet it is. Found a copy online for sale: $600!! So I guess i'll take your word on it. And yes I do sleep, but I'm the night manager at a hotel in KCMO, so I'm up all night most nights.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Finished Keith Minnion's ISLAND FUNERAL - nice, quiet horror . . .

. . . now for something completely different - Edward Lee's HEADER 2

Keep Smiling, Jan
                      Not enough books . . . . . just too little time.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        I'll bet it is. Found a copy online for sale: $600!! So I guess i'll take your word on it. And yes I do sleep, but I'm the night manager at a hotel in KCMO, so I'm up all night most nights.
                        Gerald Olin??

Comment

Originally posted by gsconquest View Post
                          I just finished The Passage myself. I thought it was a great story. I can only hope that The Twelve is able to live up to the high standard set by The Passage.

I was about to start Ravenous by Ray Garton but I think Bloodstained Oz came in the mail today so that may win out...
                          Bloodstained OZ is one i would love to hunt down to have a read of. I already have a piece of original art from the next book!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                            Gerald Olin??
                            Okay, I'll share my stoopid moment with you.

Who?
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Having a break with Insomnia because i feel like some short stories so i started 'The Machineries of Joy' by Ray Bradbury, my first taste of the great man.

Comment

Oops! Gerald Olin, now I remember. I wasn't thinking. Only not as coooooool as SLJ! Tho I check the thermostats every day (kinda like Jack Torrence).
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X