No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this in the mails today: Easton Press' limited slipcased edition of The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

DSCF3911 (480x640).jpgDSCF3915 (480x640).jpg

I asked, but they were unable to get me a matching number with EP's Limited Edition of Atlas Shrugged that I have (#730). Oh well, I'll take #14. 1,943 seems a strange number for a total print run, but it's the year it was published.

DSCF3917 (480x640).jpg

Contains collage art by two artists. The signature is the same, so I assume that both were done collaboratively.

DSCF3919 (480x640).jpgDSCF3921 (480x640).jpg
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

And, of course, the obligatory family photos!

DSCF3924 (640x480).jpgDSCF3925 (480x640).jpg

They do look pretty together!
      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice! I just love your EP collection! And congrats on the number as well.

Comment

Lovely copies! I need to start getting some Easton press books, just stunning.

Comment

Great books Squire.

Comment

Beautiful editions I'm still trying to get EP to let me purchase Phantom of the Opera.

Comment

They used to have it in their Classics of Horror set, but I see that's been taken off their site. Probably sold out finally and they probably don't have any plans to reprint them anytime soon. Or course they may find some in their ware house and see them individually.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Love the Easton/Rand set. 2 of my favorites. I still consider Ellsworth Toohey to be one of the most evil characters I've ever encountered.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I got my signed NOS4A2 from Powell's a few weeks ago. I remember having the choice to have it personalized and I didn't. After seeing the Naughty/Nice list personalizations, I wish I had. Oh well.

DSCF3960 (480x640).jpgDSCF3962 (480x640).jpg

More additions to my library over the past few weeks.

DSCF3966 (640x480).jpg

The Tolkien Book is The Fall of Arthur. An unfinished epic poem by Tolkien. 230 pages, but only 41 of poetry. The rest is critiques and essays.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'm anxious to read the new Hill. Horns was great (Such great characterization, really got to me). I especially loved HSB.
                      Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Those Easton books are something to behold aren't they! WOW!!!!

Comment

Yes they are and expensive. But they let you pay them off in monthly installments...
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Interesting to me that they sent one signed from the publisher rather than one signed in store.
                            Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            I got my signed NOS4A2 from Powell's a few weeks ago. I remember having the choice to have it personalized and I didn't. After seeing the Naughty/Nice list personalizations, I wish I had. Oh well.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12842[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12843[/ATTACH]

More additions to my library over the past few weeks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12844[/ATTACH]

The Tolkien Book is The Fall of Arthur. An unfinished epic poem by Tolkien. 230 pages, but only 41 of poetry. The rest is critiques and essays.

Comment

If I'd asked for it to be personalized, maybe it would have been.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Love the Fall of Arthur. Is it the first time it has been in publication?

Comment

Working...
                                X