srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucian Poll View Post
    Thanks also to Tom, Michael, Sabrina and Robert for their comments and for taking time out to help me - it's a great feeling to have done something cool! If I can tempt you back into reading another then I'll be a happy alter-ego.
    You are welcome, always glad to help and nice to be involved in the process of having a book polished and ready for publication and more than willing to help in the future.
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucian Poll View Post
      Thanks, Squire! I'm chuffed it reached you in good nick, and it's awesome to see it in your collector's thread!

Thanks also to Tom, Michael, Sabrina and Robert for their comments and for taking time out to help me - it's a great feeling to have done something cool! If I can tempt you back into reading another then I'll be a happy alter-ego.

Thanks for your kind words, Theli, and to fellow Brit T-Dogz for continuing to scare the bejabbers out of me with his Pennywise profile pic!
      Always happy to scare the bejabbers out of you with my profile pic Lucian.

Would you like a balloon? They float!... In fact, we all float in this forum...

Seriously though, congratulations on the publication of your new book, and if you would also like me to help you in the future with proof reading/polishing a book you are writing, I would be honoured to give you my support.
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Back to B&N for the MY most anticipated book of 2013 (Sorry, Uncle Steve. Doctor Sleep and Joyland didn't make the cut for me.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13536[/ATTACH]

One more trip to The land.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13538[/ATTACH]

Actually, four trips (The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever, 1-4).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13537[/ATTACH]

Donaldson's 10-book epic comes to a close (after only 36 years: 1977-2013. Begun when I was in the 5th grade).
        Great cover! I've always wanted to read these, so now i guess is a good time to pick up the series and not have to wait any more for the next book.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
          Always happy to scare the bejabbers out of you with my profile pic Lucian.

Would you like a balloon? They float!... In fact, we all float in this forum...

Seriously though, congratulations on the publication of your new book, and if you would also like me to help you in the future with proof reading/polishing a book you are writing, I would be honoured to give you my support.
          Thanks, T!
          The home of your least humble servant, Mr Poll: http://lucianpoll.com
          Then, of course, there's the Twitter thing: @LucianPoll
          ...oh, and the Facebook thing too: https://www.facebook.com/lucian.poll

Comment

Another Royal Airmail package today!

DSCF4368 (480x640).jpg

The boards have the same image as the DJ.

DSCF4372 (640x478).jpg

I like the fact that they used the original author photo from the book.

DSCF4376 (640x472).jpg

I got a # 1, also!

DSCF4374 (471x640).jpg

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ha, cheeky bastard! Great add! Hope it's still available in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Good to see you got a # 1 as well...
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

Thanks. Couldn't resist the opportunity for a little ribbing...
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Very nice. Can't wait for CD to get their copies. The more I see this book the more excited I get.

Comment

It's a beautiful volume. Makes me excited for the smattering of King LE's PS is planning. I do wish Bauman's interior art were more...diversified, tho.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice item, look forward to my copy.

Comment

Got my Halloween card from Deena Warner. Love these things. Glad they're free!

DW1 (490x640).jpg
                          DW2 (490x640).jpg
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It is very cool. Thanks again for posting about these cards.

Comment

Awesome card. I should have jumped on this when you posted about it. It's too late now, but I suppose there is always next year...
                              - Stephen King

Comment

What are these cards? I missed this...

Comment

Working...
                                X