No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I purposely don't buy some books so that I can get them in a grab bag and that paid off with these two:

DSCF3860 (640x480).jpg

DSCF3862 (480x640).jpgDSCF3864 (480x640).jpg

So all-in-all, I' very happy with this GB.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      But I purposely don't buy some books so that I can get them in a grab bag and that paid off with these two:

So all-in-all, I' very happy with this GB.
      I'm glad. When I saw you post about Floating Dragon I was like "Well I'll give him the other book we're using in some of them" but then I looked at your account and you had that one too.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Very nice additions! Have you read I`m Not Sam yet? I got it relatively recently as well, but haven't gotten around to reading it. I love having both McKee's and Ketchum's sig in the book. Lucky McKee has made some great horror flicks. May was an instant classic and I love The Woman as well.

Comment

I'm Not Sam is excellent, I was quite impressed with it. It's not the usual crowbar-to-the-unprotected-skull-with-a-kick-to-the-groin-for-good-measure fare Ketchum goes in for.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ha! Fair enough, thanks dude.

Comment

Hide and Seek is also very good and that is not balls to the wall either. You should check it out. All the books in my grab bag I had but I did not mind. 2 will most likely end up on ebay and the other 2 as Fathers day gifts for my dad and for my father in law. So for the price I am very happy.
              Originally posted by srboone View Post
              I'm Not Sam is excellent, I was quite impressed with it. It's not the usual crowbar-to-the-unprotected-skull-with-a-kick-to-the-groin-for-good-measure fare Ketchum goes in for.

Comment

I haven't read any of his stuff but the "balls to the wall" stuff as BW put it are why I liked The Woman and Offspring And I remember that I loved Red too. Prob my favorite of the ones I have seen. He is on my to read someday list.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  I haven't read any of his stuff but the "balls to the wall" stuff as BW put it are why I liked The Woman and Offspring And I remember that I loved Red too. Prob my favorite of the ones I have seen. He is on my to read someday list.
                  The Girl Next Door is a must. That book made me mad sad and made me feel dirty for not putting it down.

Comment

The Girl Next Door is on Netflix right now. Hopefully I will be able to find some time to tune it in before it's not showing anymore.

Comment

It's a good one, though a bit disturbing. Very moving anyway.

Comment

Read the book first if you have not. The movie was ok but the book was 1000% better.
                        Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                        The Girl Next Door is on Netflix right now. Hopefully I will be able to find some time to tune it in before it's not showing anymore.

Comment

I plan to. Of course, I would have to find it and get it though. Oh...so many books, so little time to read them all.

Comment

Got my books from Ron today.

DSCF3886 (600x800).jpgDSCF3888 (600x800).jpg

The Dark'Un didn't have a sig page in it (not that I matters.)

DSCF3892 (600x800).jpgDSCF3890 (600x800).jpg

This one did have a sig page.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Also in the package was the account of Ron meeting Robert R. McCammon for the first time that was supposed to come with Mine by McCammon that I bought off ebay from Ron...last year? 2011? I don't remember. Better late than never.

Legend (618x800).jpg
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X