X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Why such a sad mood, Peter??

sk
    Probably because he has to go to work and just can't play Diablo 3 all day...
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

maybe he put it because hes sad grants gone like it did

Comment

Some shelfie updates.

These are the various piles and non-King sections of books in the spare bedroom.

DSCN0153.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

DSCN0160.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0164.jpg

Comment

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0166.jpg

DSCN0177.jpg

DSCN0178.jpg

DSCN0180.jpg

Comment

The latest Stephen King shelfies

DSCN0156.jpg

DSCN0157.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0162.jpg

DSCN0158.jpg

Comment

Great stuff. Saw your Borderlands 'In the Night Room'. Do you have 'Lost Boy, Lost Girl' as well.

Also where did you get the Wraith?

Comment

Wow, you have some amazing stuff here. I could go swimming for days.

Thanks for posting the great pics!
                “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Great stuff. Saw your Borderlands 'In the Night Room'. Do you have 'Lost Boy, Lost Girl' as well.

Also where did you get the Wraith?
                  I may have Lost Boy, Lost Girl, but if so, it's buried in the stack somewhere.

The Wraith came from my parents, who bought it from Newbridge Cutlery in Ireland. They show it on this page, but I don't see it listed once you click through - http://www.newbridgesilverware.com/products/giftware

It's just a coincidence that it looks like NOS4A2, but it is a good match to the book.

Comment

Originally posted by bugen View Post
                    Wow, you have some amazing stuff here. I could go swimming for days.

Thanks for posting the great pics!
                    Thanks Andrew! I know I could peruse your shelves for weeks on end.

I've really cut back on book purchases in the past few years, just because I was running out of room. I decided to just collect the ones I really love in hardcover, and get most of what I read as ebooks.

Looking at the ebook folder, I shudder to think how much physical space 41GB of books would take up...

ebboks.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                      I may have Lost Boy, Lost Girl, but if so, it's buried in the stack somewhere.

The Wraith came from my parents, who bought it from Newbridge Cutlery in Ireland. They show it on this page, but I don't see it listed once you click through - http://www.newbridgesilverware.com/products/giftware

It's just a coincidence that it looks like NOS4A2, but it is a good match to the book.
                      Thanks for the website. I will keep an eye out for that coming back in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                        Thanks Andrew! I know I could peruse your shelves for weeks on end.

I've really cut back on book purchases in the past few years, just because I was running out of room. I decided to just collect the ones I really love in hardcover, and get most of what I read as ebooks.

Looking at the ebook folder, I shudder to think how much physical space 41GB of books would take up...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18708[/ATTACH]
                        That's alot of ebooks!

Comment

Love the car, Dave! I see EOW has it's space reserved . What's with the two copies of 'Salem's Lot Illustrated Edition?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            Love the car, Dave! I see EOW has it's space reserved . What's with the two copies of 'Salem's Lot Illustrated Edition?
                            Yeah, EOW should be here tomorrow

I ordered the Illustrated Edition of 'Salem's Lot from Amazon when it first came out, and had it sent to my office (small company at the time). USPS showed it as delivered on their website, but a week later it still hadn't shown up. Amazon said they'd send another copy. The second copy arrived two days later, and then the original copy showed up the day after that. No idea where it was hiding for two weeks. Need one?

Comment

Very nice, Thanks for sharing!
                              Mike

Comment

Dave, is that a deluxe Hand.Cannot.Erase. that I see in the bubble wrap?
                                Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

Comment

Working...
                                X