Dave1442397's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    I like the cover for the exclusive edition of The Long Rode Home comic! Never seen that one before. What makes it exclusive?
    It was just a special cover sold on Amazon only. I doubt it's all that exclusive, but I liked it better than the others. I stopped buying the individual comics and bought the Marvel collected edition in the dnd.

Comment

Approaching Stephen King sensory overload. Condition Critical.....thanks for the head rush! Love all these King editions. A mamoth posting day for you. Great job!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Or you do not post enough.When I am done I am going to your collection to see your new posts.
        Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        It's never happened to me. Maybe because I always upload a file from my desktop

Comment

WOW OH WOW OH WOW!!!!!!!! super awesome stuff.
          Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          Or you do not post enough.When I am done I am going to your collection to see your new posts.

Comment

Wait for it...

Comment

Wait for it....

Comment

*Clears Throat*

Comment

I HATE CHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Extra !!!! points because the forum its going to take away my capitals)

Comment

haha, it didn't this time. Maybe because the whole post wan't capitals. Oh well, I have made my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      I HATE CHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Extra !!!! points because the forum its going to take away my capitals)
                      I hate chu too

Comment

Do I have time for a few more? I have to go help patch our local pool at 7...just a few minutes to go...

How about some Ellison?

Comment

This is the Charnel House edition of The Glass Teat & The Other Glass Teat.

P1040628 (Large).jpgP1040629 (Large).jpgP1040630 (Large).jpgP1040631 (Large).jpg

Comment

P1100112 (Large).jpgP1100113 (Large).jpgP1100114 (Large).jpgP1100115 (Large).jpgP1100116 (Large).jpgP1100117 (Large).jpg

Comment

P1100118 (Large).jpgP1100119 (Large).jpgP1100120 (Large).jpgP1100121 (Large).jpgP1100122 (Large).jpgP1100123 (Large).jpg

Comment

P1100125 (Large).jpgP1100127 (Large).jpgP1100124 (Large).jpgP1100128 (Large).jpgP1100129 (Large).jpgP1100130 (Large).jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X