Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe315's Colleciton

I haven't been collecting for to long. I usually only buy something I want to read and will then buy a limited or signed edition of a book I really like, if they are available. The other collections posted here are awesome. You guys have collected some cool stuff over the years.

Here is my "library": First two pictures are A-C, bottom shelf are yearbooks and other stuff; Second two are C-P with encyclopedias; Last two are P-Z, the third shelf is non-fiction and the bottom one is children's books and some comic collections.

IMG_1019.jpgIMG_1020.jpgIMG_1021.jpgIMG_1023.jpgIMG_1017.jpgIMG_1018.jpg
    Last edited by Joe315; 05-18-2012, 07:01 AM.

Sweeet, and those bookcases are beautiful, very jealous of them!

Comment

I must agree about the nice bookcases. You're off to a good start. Now start showing the closeups of the good stuff.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Excellent stuff Joe - are you gonna pull them out and show us more of your goodies -- YES, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO !!!!!!

Comment

You've got some great stuff there, Joe! Don't go stingy on closeups, that's what we like! take out a few choices items, photo, post them and let us drool! (I'm drooling incessantly anyway.)
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Don't mind Squire, he does drool a lot, but keeps a rag with him to clean it up. And he never drools on the merchandise, though you may have to have the rugs steam-cleaned.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

We got the bookshelf's for a great price at a consignment shop in town. It basically amounted to 3 for the price of 1.

First a UK first edition of The Passage

I'll post some more later.

Comment

Very nice! Love it!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Great collection! And I'll join in on the praise of the bookshelves, great buy!

Comment

Before I Go To Sleep by S. J. Watson. This is a UK first edition with gold edges which is supposedly a limited run of 500. If you like thrillers, I recommend it.

Comment

Very nice stuff here!

Comment

Wondeful collection! Like everyone else said your bookshelf is gorgeous. Keep the close-ups coming.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Deluxe Editions of last 3 Harry Potter Books.

IMG_1009.jpgIMG_1010.jpg
                            IMG_1014.jpgIMG_1013.jpg
                            IMG_1015.jpg

Tinypic decided to stop working for me so I am trying imageshack. The pictures should be clickable so you can see bigger pictures if you want to. Let me know if they work, I've never used the site before.

EDIT: Fixed the pictures so they load faster and at a slightly larger size.
                            Last edited by Joe315; 03-01-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Awesome, Joe. Not only something we haven't seen in these threads, but also a new format! Cool indeed!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                              X