No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limited edition of Rant by Palahniuk. I love the artwork of the slipcase.

IMG_1053.jpgIMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1055.jpg

Comment

Very nice indeed.I love how so many people say that their collection is not as great as others then post stuff that makes us all go wow I want that.Keep it up.Love the stuff you have posted.

Comment

Wow Joe, you've some astounding pieces in your collection - very impressive !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          Very nice indeed.I love how so many people say that their collection is not as great as others then post stuff that makes us all go wow I want that.Keep it up.Love the stuff you have posted.
          Thanks. Compared to some of you guys, I'm a lightweight collector.

Comment

You have some real gems in your collection. This is not a lightweight collection.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments.

This is An Agent of Deceit by Chris Morgan Jones. I just started this one.

IMG_1062.jpg
              IMG_1063.jpgIMG_1064.jpg

Comment

Fever Dream by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child with a gift case. Based on the threads relating to the CD versions of their books many of you haven't read much by them. They are really good. The Pendergast series, of which Relic is the first, is really good. Gideon's Sword and Corpse are a new series. Sword was good but I haven't got to Corpse yet.

IMG_1066.jpgIMG_1068.jpg
                IMG_1032.jpg

I also have similar editions of Kill Shot by Vince Flynn and In My Time by Dick Cheney

IMG_1030.jpg
                Last edited by Joe315; 03-01-2012, 04:23 AM.

Comment

If you guys spot anything on my shelves that you want to see closeups of let me know. I'll post a some more in the future. Thanks again for all the compliments.

Comment

Well, Joe, I think I'd be right in saying that we'd like to see ..... hmmm ... everything ..... You've got some really cool stuff there, and inquiring minds want to know

Comment

Great stuff, Joe. I haven't looked closely at your shelves yet, but I will. Looking forward to more stuff.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

This is a sampler of the Passage that was in bookstores in the UK, may have been just Waterstones. I got it on eBay since I don't live in the UK. I'm hoping to get signed if Cronin does a signing for his next book where I live.

IMG_1069.jpgIMG_1070.jpg

Comment

I am also in love with your book shelves. Stunning woodwork.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG i really want one of those 'The Passage' limited to 250 copies, it looks real nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                              OMG OMG OMG i really want one of those 'The Passage' limited to 250 copies, it looks real nice!!!
                              I think Goldsboro Books, who published that version, are still selling some but they are at 250 pounds. I got mine from a seller on abebooks.com for less then that.
                              Last edited by Joe315; 03-02-2012, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Cold Granite by Stuart MacBride. I like the inscription on this one. "Monkeys and Cheese and Fish!"

IMG_1051.jpg
                                IMG_1052.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X