No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool additions. Yes, I really like the last one.

Comment

Super-cool, especially that Mister Slaughter. The Furies and the Axeman's Jazz have really interesting cover art, but they all look great.
      “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
      -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Ah Mister Slaughter, was that the CD auction? I stayed away, I figured you were gunning for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
          Ah Mister Slaughter, was that the CD auction? I stayed away, I figured you were gunning for it.
          No, I had this one on layaway prior to the auction. I had been looking for one for a while and saw three come up right at the same time. I am happy I was able to find one and can't wait for River of Souls and The Queen of Bedlam to arrive from Sub press.

Comment

Well thats okay, the CD auction went bonkers and it got too expensive for me. I like McCammon, I'm just undecided on committing to the limiteds or try and scoop the trade editions however the Queen Bedlam only in limited has me puzzled on what to do. It would be nice to be consistent one way or the other.

Comment

Either way you go the set will be "off". Sub press hasn't done a limited of STNB yet and may not. And the only trades of the first two aren't available from sub press.

Comment

Love the new additions. The Axemans Jazz looks really interesting.

Comment

Awesome, Joe! Looks like some real winners there!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Awesome, Joe! Looks like some real winners there!
                    Thanks. A lot of new authors there.

Comment

I got a 1st/1st of Angels and Demons today and a 1st/1st of Deception Point a couple weeks ago. Just need a copy of his first to make a complete collection but don't know that'll go for one as I haven't read it yet nor do I have any interest on doing so.

Comment

Was so curious about the Axeman's Jazz that I went to Goldsboro and ordered the signed ed.

Comment

Lots of cool books recently, but few I am familiar with. Nonetheless great additions.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

NIce additons, Joe. And I have a Stephen King book on my shelf (Faithful) that I have no interest in reading whatsoever, so I'd go ahead and try for the Brown book.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

A few new items. All are signed. Robot Uprisings is only signed by Daniel Wilson.

Comment

Working...
                                X