Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Nice adds! I need to check out some Jeff Vandermeer one of these days.

I hope you wore a hat and weren't looking up with your mouth open when you took that dead squirrel down!
    No hat, but had goggles and a bandana over my nose and mouth. The snake catcher is about 4 1/2 feet long so I was far enough away from direct contact to be concerned about anything falling on my head. And it we set up our garbage can right under it, so it went straight from roof to can.

Comment

Bird Box by Josh Malerman, limited edition (according to the publishers Facebook) signed on a glassine page, and the book has black page edges.

Last edited by Joe315; 05-03-2014, 11:24 PM.

Comment

A Song for the Dying by Stuart MacBride. This one has an alternate dust jacket design from the copy I already had.

Comment

Nice book additions. Do we need to start a STUPID DEAD SQUIRREL thread? .

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            Nice book additions. Do we need to start a STUPID DEAD SQUIRREL thread? .
            Great idea! Your wish is my command Tom...
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

New stuff from the last month or so.

Authority by Jeff VanderMeer UK hardback and US paperback.

Comment

The Forbidden Tomby by Chris Kuzneski UK 1st/1st with promotional flyer.

Comment

The Furies by Mark Alpert.

Comment

The Intern's Handbook by Shane Kuhn, The Three by Sarah Lotz, and I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes.

Comment

The Bones Beneath by Mark Billingham.

Comment

The Axeman's Jazz by Ray Celestin, signed and numbered edition.

Comment

The Truth about the Harry Quebert Affair by Joel Dicker, signed and numbered edition.

Comment

The Kill Switch by James Rollins and Grant Blackwood.

Comment

The Great North Road by Peter F. Hamilton, signed numbered edition in slipcase.

Comment

And the pièce de résistance of this recent spat of purchases...

Mister Slaughter by Robert McCammon, Signed Limited Edition from Subterranean Press.

Comment

Working...
                                X