No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I was going to mow the lawn after work but I think I have something more important to do.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
      Just got my first proof
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]15129[/ATTACH]
      Congratulations! Don't start it until you have nothing to do--it's hard to put down.

John

Comment

That's great subie09lega, can I borrow it when you're done?

Comment

Nice grab, Subie!

Comment

Awesome!! That is a very cool grab, Subie!!

How do you get hold of proofs?
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

I got about 100 pages into it last night and it is very good so far, I like it better than I did DS. I would have continued reading but I have a four-hour meeting today and another tomorrow so didn't want to be sleep-deprived.
              There have been a few proofs offered on eBay, though that's not where I got mine. I just got lucky.

Comment

Back from the yard sales! Picked up a great set of Patrick O'Brian titles for $5.00. A few other odds and ends, but these were the best finds. Have a great weekend!
                HPIM1488.jpg

Comment

Very nice! They're in good condition too.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                    Very nice! They're in good condition too.

They were. I also found a nice paperback of King's On Writing. A nice haul this weekend. We'll see what next week brings.

Comment

Nice grab, Subbie! (It's gotta be better thand DS, though. That's a no-brainer.)

And awesome finds on the O'Brian books, Mike. Congratz!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Picked up Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters with 50% off coupon. Glad I was finally able to get something with the coupon!
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Found "Horns" @ my local used bookstore. $30 for the ARC. $25 for the signed Proof....

Comment

Nice find! I know I paid more for my copy of Horns

Comment

I just picked up a mint condition first printing first edition hardcover of Peter Straub's The Throat for 75 cents at Goodwill.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                                I just picked up a mint condition first printing first edition hardcover of Peter Straub's The Throat for 75 cents at Goodwill.

John
                                What an awesome find! And what a great read as well! I love the Blue Rose books!

Comment

Working...
                                X