Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bugen View Post
    Thanks, Ron, I'm glad you're enjoying them and appreciate the mention! Book review #200 is quickly approaching and I'm hoping to make it something special.
    I look forward to seeing what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
      Sorry, I got 96!
      I think my number is 95 on this series. I have different numbers for the Vintage Horrors series, the Jim Thompson series, the Cornell Woolrich series, and the Fredric Brown series, unfortunately.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King from Cemetery Dance.

Cap
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

^It's quite a nice edition! I'm a bit surprised that it's still in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
            ^It's quite a nice edition! I'm a bit surprised that it's still in stock.
            I wanted a copy of The Shining too-One of the copies that recently surfaced at CD. It appears I waited too long and The Shining is now sold out.

Cap

Comment

Oh yeah, they've been sold out for a while. If a copy shows up somewhere you better snatch it up quick or it will be gone again.

Comment

I picked up some interesting Folio Society books at a church yard sale this morning. Steven Ranchman’s three volume A History of the Crusades, really made my day. I love crusading literature and this set looks fantastic. It cost me $1.50, hardbacks were priced at .50. I picked up several other sets that I’ll post later.
                IMG_0760.jpgIMG_0761.jpgIMG_0762.jpg

Comment

Nice snag!

Comment

Thanks Theli, here's another another set I picked up! The Folio History of Ancient Greece.
                    IMG_0763.jpgIMG_0764.jpgIMG_0765.jpgIMG_0766.jpg

Comment

Nice, Mike. I do like their product.

Comment

Thanks Brian, I'll get a couple more up tomorrow.

Comment

Stunning additions!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                            ^It's (Carrie) quite a nice edition! I'm a bit surprised that it's still in stock.
                            Carrie arrived today. I haven't had time to check it out. The last 24 hours (at work and in my room) have been rough to be blunt. I got a notification the Gwendy's Button Box audiobook I purchased shipped today. I'm on the fence about ordering the slipcased trade edition of Sleeping Beauties.

Cap

Comment

I just picked up The Collected Ed Gorman PS Publishing from Camelot Books. Slight bump in the bottom of the slipcase, but it was a good deal. I'll post some photos when I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                                I just picked up The Collected Ed Gorman PS Publishing from Camelot Books. Slight bump in the bottom of the slipcase, but it was a good deal. I'll post some photos when I get it.
                                I saw that in their email today. Nice add! I want to track down a set for myself on of these days. Ed Gorman's another writer that I wish was discussed more.

Comment

Working...
                                X