Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    And lastly - while not a purchase, I still think it's something fun.

This e-mail arrived this morning from someone we all might know:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16382[/ATTACH]

YAY!
    Remember this?

My book finally arrived today (UPS was delayed due to weather. The book was even returned to Brian once as well.)

It is a PC signed copy of Doctor Sleep Such a beautiful edition! Thanks Cemetery Dance!!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
      Remember this?

My book finally arrived today (UPS was delayed due to weather. The book was even returned to Brian once as well.)

It is a PC signed copy of Doctor Sleep Such a beautiful edition! Thanks Cemetery Dance!!
      Fantastic addition, congratulations!

Comment

That would be a beauty!

Comment

Got my early readers books today. Nice selection. However I thought that there were 5 books in the grab bag. There were only 4. Not complaining because the titles were super. 2 already announced and 2 unannounced.....Well on unannounced an 1 that is available only in e-book. Very nice selection.

Comment

I decided to add some anthologies to my collection. My first few purchases have recently shown up.

Comment

Extremely happy with both books. Really nice quality editions. I love the slipcase for Under the Fang. I do kind of wish the signatures were spread out over two pages, like Mondo Zombie. As it stands, they feel a bit cramped. I definitely want to add some more anthologies. I'd love a werewolf one, but not sure which one to go with. I'll definitely add both Skipp & Spector's Book of the Dead volume 1 and 2, but there's no way I can afford the limited for 1. The prices are simply insane.

Comment

Nice adds Plasticine, I really want to get a copy of Under the Fang.

Comment

My latest:

John

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                    Nice adds Plasticine, I really want to get a copy of Under the Fang.
                    Thanks. It's a really great book.

My copy of Stalkers showed up yesterday. I saw it in Menace's collection and thought it looked great. Once I decided to add some anthologies to my collection, I knew I had to get a copy. I kind of went overboard on taking pictures of it.

Comment

Needless to say, i love the book. The art is spectacular. The cover image is so striking. Great edition.
                      Last edited by Plasticine; 03-10-2015, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Wow! That is one nice looking book for sure!

My latest came via the local used shop. Traded in some books for credit. I was able to grab a first edition of Carrie, a HC Koontz (Servants of Twilight). This place has a first edition It, and Pet Semetary as well - although....one of them is certainly first printing. He sure gets some quality books in on a regular basis.

Comment

Nice grabs, especially if Carrie is a 1st/1st!

Great shots Plasticine, Stalkers looks great! Not many Antho's in my collection, might one day remedy that, but for now they're not my specific focus.

Comment

I found me a little honey.

While probably not too impressive for the folks around here, this book may be the highlight of my collection, and a long time in finally getting my copy.

The collection started with 3 books, with the twin goals of luxury and permanence: Easton's Ender's Game, Subterranean's Hyperion, and Cemetery's gift edition of IT. I'm happy to have upgraded IT to the last version I'll ever need, beautifully bound in a supple black leather. If nothing else, that IT situation is now handled.

SAM_0600.JPG
                            “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                            -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bugen View Post
                              I found me a little honey.

While probably not too impressive for the folks around here, this book may be the highlight of my collection, and a long time in finally getting my copy.

The collection started with 3 books, with the twin goals of luxury and permanence: Easton's Ender's Game, Subterranean's Hyperion, and Cemetery's gift edition of IT. I'm happy to have upgraded IT to the last version I'll ever need, beautifully bound in a supple black leather. If nothing else, that IT situation is now handled.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16520[/ATTACH]
                              That is impressive no matter your company! Nice addition to any collection.

Comment

Thank you Martin! They did such an amazing job with this book.

With IT and Doctor Sleep limiteds, and with the 6 Artist Edition Double-Day books when finished, I'm going to end up with a killer little collection of SK books from CD. They're already cooperating nicely.

SAM_0638.JPG
                                “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                                -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X