X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    In a gated community surrounded by armed men in towers and a moat filled with crocodiles.
    So your saying it's not impossible?

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    Very cool! Where do you live?
    In a gated community surrounded by armed men in towers and a moat filled with crocodiles.

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied
    This is a rare early-number example...later numbers had a different design:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...025979392?s=21
    Very cool! Where do you live?

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    I got a copy of the Centipede edition of Harvest Home by Thomas Tyron for Christmas.
    No if i could find a copy of "The other" by Millipede press!
    This is a rare early-number example...later numbers had a different design:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...025979392?s=21

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Neat!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    That's a good plan too.

I remember in high school, I got two prints framed by a local artist and I don't remember it being very expensive. Of course, this was a long time ago too, but to afford them both on my meager earnings from working 1-2 hours a day at Radio Shack, it couldn't have been very much.
    In the Portland area there are a couple of independent framers who run specials on Groupon pretty regularly. You may want to check that to see if there are any offers in your area.

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied
    I got a copy of the Centipede edition of Harvest Home by Thomas Tyron for Christmas.
    No if i could find a copy of "The other" by Millipede press!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Picked up a couple of books this weekend, courtesy of a gift card my daughters gave me for Christmas:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...535116288?s=21

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    You guys need to find local frame places. I got a sizable print framed and matted for ~$100 and they did a great job.
    That's a good plan too.

I remember in high school, I got two prints framed by a local artist and I don't remember it being very expensive. Of course, this was a long time ago too, but to afford them both on my meager earnings from working 1-2 hours a day at Radio Shack, it couldn't have been very much.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    You guys need to find local frame places. I got a sizable print framed and matted for ~$100 and they did a great job.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    Originally posted by khaos View Post
    Yeah, I really don't like them. But I had 2 huge pics with matting. Quote from Michaels was well over $600, Hobby lobby was like $400.

Oy! This is why I never had my original Steve Dillon PREACHER page that I bought 24 years ago framed and matted....(I did try to do it myself, and it came out....not so good.)

Someday.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    35-year statute of limitations of shoplifting of toys...2020's your year to bask in the savings.
    Yesssss!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I’m not sure I’m allowed in a Ben Franklin store after getting caught shoplifting Transformers toys in 1985 at their Belfair location ...
    35-year statute of limitations of shoplifting of toys...2020's your year to bask in the savings.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I am waiting for some coupons from Michaels.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Michael’s pricing is insane. If you have a Ben Franklin in your area (not sure if they’re a local, regional, or national chain), that’s the way to go. Great work and reasonable pricing.
    I’m not sure I’m allowed in a Ben Franklin store after getting caught shoplifting Transformers toys in 1985 at their Belfair location ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X