X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Picked up an oldie but a goodie, Richard Lupoff's The Comic Book Killer (Hobart Lindsey / Marvia Plum Mystery Series), complete with slipcase and bonus comic. If you aren't familiar with Lupoff, look him up, among other thing's he's an expert on Edgar Rice Burroughs....And if you don't know who that is, I despair for you lol!!
    I have (used to have?) a couple of Golden Gryphon HC collections by Lupoff...pretty good, as I recall. I don't see them on the shelf where they should be, so apparently they were purged at some point...too bad, I remember enjoying them.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Picked up an oldie but a goodie, Richard Lupoff's The Comic Book Killer (Hobart Lindsey / Marvia Plum Mystery Series), complete with slipcase and bonus comic. If you aren't familiar with Lupoff, look him up, among other thing's he's an expert on Edgar Rice Burroughs....And if you don't know who that is, I despair for you lol!!
    Last edited by Dan Hocker; 06-11-2020, 01:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    Today I was looking at some work by an artist whose style I do really enjoy. I went to his Etsy store and just happened to notice one print at a bargain price. I almost didn't see this. I only paid $15.78 total. At this price, I just simply couldn't resist and caved in. I already have one Scott Saw print - One Way Ticket which I had wanted for years and finally got that one 2 or 3 years ago. Below is the print I purchased today. ~Cap

https://www.etsy.com/listing/276342900/modern-home-space-art-futuristic-mod?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_v iew_type=gallery&ga_search_query=scott+saw&ref=sr_ gallery-1-7&organic_search_click=1
    Nice! Looks like it would go well with the cartoon version of Yellowstone

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Today I was looking at some work by an artist whose style I do really enjoy. I went to his Etsy store and just happened to notice one print at a bargain price. I almost didn't see this. I only paid $15.78 total. At this price, I just simply couldn't resist and caved in. I already have one Scott Saw print - One Way Ticket which I had wanted for years and finally got that one 2 or 3 years ago. Below is the print I purchased today. ~Cap

https://www.etsy.com/listing/276342900/modern-home-space-art-futuristic-mod?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_v iew_type=gallery&ga_search_query=scott+saw&ref=sr_ gallery-1-7&organic_search_click=1
    Last edited by c marvel; 05-22-2020, 03:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Ah, I love the way you think.
    One day, one day.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X