Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mhatchett
    replied
    Cap, this one is for you. Found this first edition of Monster Midway William Lindsay Gresham, 1953, at the thrift store. It's been out in the world, but still in pretty good shape.

RS 2.jpg
    try.JPG
    RS3.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    This was purchased a couple of weeks ago, but it was finally delivered this morning:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21471[/ATTACH]
    (Ignore the boxes - Iím still trying to unpack and organize - while I gained square footage, Iím still coming to terms with moving from a three bedroom house with a garage and attic to moving into a two bedroom apartment.)

When we moved, we tossed our old couch, so Iíve been sitting in an uncomfortable, but serviceable IKEA chair, and Iíve always wanted proper theater seating. Power recline FTW!
    Very posh!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Nice!!! Looks comfy!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    This was purchased a couple of weeks ago, but it was finally delivered this morning:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21471[/ATTACH]
    (Ignore the boxes - I’m still trying to unpack and organize - while I gained square footage, I’m still coming to terms with moving from a three bedroom house with a garage and attic to moving into a two bedroom apartment.)

When we moved, we tossed our old couch, so I’ve been sitting in an uncomfortable, but serviceable IKEA chair, and I’ve always wanted proper theater seating. Power recline FTW!
    Very nice, enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Pretty sweet!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X