No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do owe Y'all something after that. This neat promotional flyer from Donald Grant circa 2003 arrived today. Enjoy!
    RB 1.jpg
    RB 2.jpg
    RB 3.jpg
    RB 4.jpg

Comment

Added a decent copy of The Road:

The Road.jpg

I also picked up a signed copy of Paradox Bound by Peter Clines:

Paradox Cover.jpg

Paradox Sig.jpg
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Those are nice!

Comment

Thanks! I'm very happy with The Road and I don't think many people read Peter Clines but I like his work a lot.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
          Those are nice!

Comment

Nice adds!

Comment

Thank you very much! This is mostly the type of stuff I buy anymore.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              Nice adds!

Comment

I actually bought something today that I think is a historically significant piece of horror genre . I paid $245.00 for it, which for me is a pretty big purchase for a single item, but I couldn't pass it up. I had to share it with Y'all because no one in my "real life" would get it. I don't have it in hand yet, i'll share it fully once it comes. I think it's so cool. It is a book, that's all I'm going to share for right now. Stay tuned.
                Well here it is guys, my mystery book, Stephen Jones and Kim Newman’s Horror: 100 Best Books first edition, 1988, #270/300, signed by approximately 80 contributors, some that I can even make out, Stephen King is supposed to it there somewhere. I’ve always thought this is a great book. I’ve referred back to my trusty paperback many times over the years. Joe Lansdale’s entry on Ray Bradbury’s October Country is a particular favorite. It was a lot of money to spend on a book, but a pence to spend for a piece of history….80 signatures, couldn’t pass it up. And the photos won't load, I'll try again later.

Comment

Well here it is guys, my mystery book, Stephen Jones and Kim Newman’s Horror: 100 Best Books first edition, 1988, #270/300, signed by approximately 80 contributors, some that I can even make out, Stephen King is supposed to it there somewhere. I’ve always thought this is a great book. I’ve referred back to my trusty paperback many times over the years. Joe Lansdale’s entry on Ray Bradbury’s October Country is a particular favorite. It was a lot of money to spend on a book, but a pence to spend for a piece of history….80 signatures, couldn’t pass it up. And the photos won't load, I'll try again later.
                  It sounds fascinating! I can't wait to see the photos. Congrats on the incredible acquisition!

Comment

Hey, congrats, Mike -- that's a great one. I have that one as well -- mine's #194/300 -- and it's quite the production...the number of signing authors is staggering (I think it's around 80). Stephen King, however, is not one of the signing authors...I've seen a copy or two that where he's signed post-pub., so perhaps the previous owner of yours managed to snag his sig as well, but he wasn't one of the original ~80 signing author group, unfortunately. Congratulations again...that's a great addition!
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Well, the seller told me there was King signature, but who could tell, it looks like a bunch of DRs got together and signed it HAHAH!! Hope I can load the photos soon.

Comment

Arrived today: Graveyard Editions #3 HEAD SPACE AND OTHER UNCOMFORTABLE SURROUNDINGS by James Cooper. I absolutely love these Graveyard Editions! You really feel like you're holding something special in your hands. Great job again, CD!

HEAD SPACE GRAVEYARD.jpg

Comment

Glad you like it. It's my favorite line we're publishing right now.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

My copy is scheduled for delivery today.

Comment

My copy of Centipede Press' MAGIC (William Goldman) arrived today...another fantastic job by Centipede. While I've been meaning to read Goldman's book for decades, I'd just never got around to it, so am now thankful I didn't and can enjoy it in this tremendous new edition.

I'll feature this in a Showcase Book tweet later this week, for those who'd like photos.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                                My copy of Centipede Press' MAGIC (William Goldman) arrived today...another fantastic job by Centipede. While I've been meaning to read Goldman's book for decades, I'd just never got around to it, so am now thankful I didn't and can enjoy it in this tremendous new edition.

I'll feature this in a Showcase Book tweet later this week, for those who'd like photos.
                                https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...542481929?s=21

Comment

Working...
                                X