Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Cool. Just might pick that up and keep my limited in super condition.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Kindle edition of Dead Clown Barbecue by Jeff Strand for 2.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Clown-Bar...clown+barbeque

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I didn't see anything either that really caught my eye - haven't ordered anything from them yet.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Nothing I really wanted/needed......a wee bit sad...LOL!!!
    I'm in the same boat. Nothing jumped out at me. I wanted the Clash of Kings, but it's a pre-pub with strings attached. Oh well, better luck next time.
    MDH

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I ordered one that I have wanted. The rest I said no to. Letting go to make space not to refill it. That is what I keep telling myself.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    I'm being really good now since I have so many pre-orders waiting...

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Lol, I wish I could say that... A lot better then having to say "Ooo ooo I want that that and that!! That and that too! Ohh...right, no book money."

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Sub press is having a 50% sale on all in-print Sub Press titles (except Fall of Hyperion). - lasts until Tuesday morning.
    Beat me to it Pete...... I will check it out, hard to pass up 50% off.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Sub press is having a 50% sale on all in-print Sub Press titles (except Fall of Hyperion). - lasts until Tuesday morning.

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Yes, same here. I checked my order status, and it says awaiting shipment - I emailed last Thursday/Friday and they said my order would ship out within in the next 3 business days, and still shows awaiting shipment. I only ordered 2 books, but I know sometimes it seems like they ship and don't update their status online - I thought a few on here mentioned they received an order but status still showed awaiting shipment.
    I wouldn't have minded waiting but I hate it when they said in their news letter and on their web site that everyone's orders would be out by 7-26.
    Just be up front about it, we are not unreasonable people.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    16 Ray Bradbury eBooks are $1.99 each TODAY ONLY on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...litbargains-20

Brian

Leave a comment:

• dnemec
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Yes, same here. I checked my order status, and it says awaiting shipment - I emailed last Thursday/Friday and they said my order would ship out within in the next 3 business days, and still shows awaiting shipment. I only ordered 2 books, but I know sometimes it seems like they ship and don't update their status online - I thought a few on here mentioned they received an order but status still showed awaiting shipment.
    Mine is still awaiting shipment too. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
    I ordered a bunch of books from DRP during their moving sale and have not recived anything yet. I e-mailed them twice and first they said it was going out on 7-26, the second time they said that it would be shipped before or by today. Anyone else have this problem?

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Yes, I asked them a few times and got a different answer every time. Just keep on them and eventually they'll ship it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X