Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJCams
    replied
    Good point RJK. Unless their high end versions of the titles sell well, and the trade paperbacks don't. You are right, you'd figure with only 100 signed pb's, it would be gone quick, yet my copy of Lullaby For the Rain Girl was surprisingly signed too.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I have a feeling some of their stuff doesn't really sell well seeing as how the paperback I got for Fangtooth is signed, so less than 100 of those were sold since it was published in 2011. People are missing out on a great read of that book too. Have now sought out more books from Shaun Jeffrey since reading Fangtooth!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I thought that too paperdragon. Seems odd - unless they have stock already at the new location maybe???

Leave a comment:

• paperdragon
    replied
    I ordered a couple of books I wanted from DR. I found it odd though that they are donating all remaining stock after the sale. Why would you not want to have some inventory unless their sales on these are practically zero at this point.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I am pretty sure I will be placing a small order as well. I loved Lullaby For the Rain Girl - so see if they have something that can come close.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I told myself I wasn't going to order from them any more. But I did...

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Dark Regions is having another sale..... moving sale.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    I love the book depository, you can find some great deals on there. And the free worldwide shipping is great!
    I have order a few things from them, through AbeBooks. Quick delivery too!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I got the sub press email - some pretty good looking titles. Don't think I will be grabbing anything though.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Subterannean Press is selling off some PC copies for good prices. http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...l/pc_sale_page
    For a good cause, too.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Good heads up!! I'm waiting on the second round of auctions.
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Subterannean Press is selling off some PC copies for good prices. http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...l/pc_sale_page

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Here's a sale The Book Depository has coming up in a couple of days...

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/100b...0books-June-13
    Last edited by srboone; 06-18-2013, 09:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    LOL, I don't know how many times I've said that this year. I currently have nothing in transit and I feel a little empty inside.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Looks to be out of stock.... THANK GOD!!!!!!!...... I need to say enough for now.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Looks to be out of stock.... THANK GOD!!!!!!!...... I need to say enough for now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X