No announcement yet.

Subterranean Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I very much enjoyed the series. I ordered it.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
      I very much enjoyed the series. I ordered it.
      Glad you snagged a copy, too! It was a 5am order for me but I’m glad I let a rare impulsive buy rule the morning. Between this 5am order and waking up early on Sunday for the Centipede newsletter and potential ordering, it’s tough being a small-press customer on West coast time...
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I was surprised how fast this sold out as well. I’d never heard of the series either. I wound up passing—too many books coming out right now!—but it looks like a fun read.

Comment

Anybody pick something up from the PC sale today? A lot more lettered editions than I thought there would be. Nothing jumped out at me so I saved few dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            Anybody pick something up from the PC sale today? A lot more lettered editions than I thought there would be. Nothing jumped out at me so I saved few dollars.
            I was only interested in the McCammon lettered editions. The prices were good but not super low so I kept my money also. Kudos to Bill for giving the proceeds to charity.

Comment

Yeah, neither the prices nor the titles knocked my socks off so it was an easy pass.

Comment

Yeah, neither the prices nor the titles knocked my socks off so it was an easy pass.
                Same, though I hope the sale does well for Bill...very cool of him to be so generous and charitable with the proceeds.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Same, though I hope the sale does well for Bill...very cool of him to be so generous and charitable with the proceeds.
                  Agreed. Very nice of him to give these proceeds to charity. He could just take the profits for himself and no one would blink.

Comment

Agreed. Very nice of him to give these proceeds to charity. He could just take the profits for himself and no one would blink.
                    This is very true, and I never think he gets enough credit- he does stuff like this fairly often. Nobody else in the small press does. At least to this extent, and it should be pointed out and appreciated. So- good on you, Bill!

Comment

I was tempted but, with another Suntup announcement at the end of this month, decided to hold onto my money. Am hoping the next Suntup title will be something that I want.

Comment

I didn't see anything I wanted this time. Maybe tomorrow?? I just got my copy of A Little Hatred, what a great book!
                        Last edited by mhatchett; 02-12-2021, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                          I didn't see anything I wanted this time. Maybe tomorrow?? I just got my copy of The Trouble with Peace, what a great book!
                          Nope!

Comment

I picked up a limited 'Anathem' today, which I'd been looking for, but hadn't been able to stomach at aftermarket pricing.

Comment

Wow. Was over at Camelot books they have The Sshining 217 bound edition. If only I knew somewhere to sell spare body parts

Comment

Anybody pull the trigger on THE BEST OF DARK TERRORS? I don’t buy a lot from Sub Press, but I’m pretty tempted. I did wind up ordering a copy of Kiernan’s THE VARIEGATED ALPHABET before it sold out, which I’m excited for.

Comment

Working...
                                X