No announcement yet.

Subterranean Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really liking the sound of that just-announced crime novella from Stephen Gallagher!
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      Really liking the sound of that just-announced crime novella from Stephen Gallagher!
      I'm with you!  I actually think both titles sound great and the prices are super fair.  Hopefully, I can snag these sometime next month!

Comment

Me, too, on the Gallagher book.  I rarely buy from Sub Press, but this break the streak (and knock me off the fence into buying those Lansdale and Michael Marshall Smith novellas).

Speaking of Sub Press novellas, anybody pull the trigger on either the novella or short story collection grab bags?

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          Me, too, on the Gallagher book.  I rarely buy from Sub Press, but this break the streak (and knock me off the fence into buying those Lansdale and Michael Marshall Smith novellas).

Speaking of Sub Press novellas, anybody pull the trigger on either the novella or short story collection grab bags?
          I was tempted but wanted to wait until after the August Thunderstorm pre-orders are posted. If the grab bags sell out before then, then I figure that they aren't meant to be for me.  

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I was tempted but wanted to wait until after the August Thunderstorm pre-orders are posted. If the grab bags sell out before then, then I figure that they aren't meant to be for me. Â
            I'm taking a similar approach. I don't have as much flexibility in my budget right now to absorb extra purchases if Thunderstorm has a large slate for August. I'm kinda hoping they announce nothing that I want so I can finally pick up a couple of their recent titles I've so far passed on, particularly the San Giovanni title.

Comment

Was thinking about the short story grab bag but the new Grateful Dead Box set was announced so that took priority for expense for the month. 

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                Was thinking about the short story grab bag but the new Grateful Dead Box set was announced so that took priority for expense for the month.Â
                I ordered the story collection grab bag, here's what I received:
                The Secrets of Insects by Richard Kadrey
                Maelstrom and Other Martian Tales by Kage Baker
                Ragged Maps by Ian R. Macleod

I borrowed Secrets of Insects from the library and read it a couple weeks ago. I really enjoyed the collection and was planning on buying a copy at some point, so this one worked out well for me. I'm not familiar with the other authors or collections though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggle Champion View Post

I ordered the story collection grab bag, here's what I received:
                  The Secrets of Insects by Richard Kadrey
                  Maelstrom and Other Martian Tales by Kage Baker
                  Ragged Maps by Ian R. Macleod

I borrowed Secrets of Insects from the library and read it a couple weeks ago. I really enjoyed the collection and was planning on buying a copy at some point, so this one worked out well for me. I'm not familiar with the other authors or collections though.
                  I would not have minded this haul at all!

Comment

Working...
                  X