Subterranean Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeremyM View Post

I picked one up. Wasn't hugely happy with the pricing, even with the extra stories included - but liked the art choices they made. Wish they were a little more specific about what oversized meant.
    Yeah, I wish it would have been priced a bit lower myself, especially with there being a Suntup announcement this week. Am guessing the higher price is due to the lower than normal print run.

Comment

Anyone ever have SubPress cancel an order and not provide any explanation?

On Friday, I ordered two books - Delightfully Deadly (for my wife) and Day Zero for me.

On Saturday, I emailed them to request matching numbers, and then this morning, I get an order cancellation notice from PayPal for Day Zero. I emailed SubPress first thing, and never heard anything. Neither book is sold out, and none were part of some secret preorder period either.

Bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
        Anyone ever have SubPress cancel an order and not provide any explanation?

On Friday, I ordered two books - Delightfully Deadly (for my wife) and Day Zero for me.

On Saturday, I emailed them to request matching numbers, and then this morning, I get an order cancellation notice from PayPal for Day Zero. I emailed SubPress first thing, and never heard anything. Neither book is sold out, and none were part of some secret preorder period either.

Bizarre.
        I have never had that happen before.

Comment

Did you check you spam to see if there was a reply from them about your request. the reply may have come from a different email address than the order,.
          I've had very good customer service from.
          You may want to send them another email asking them what happened..
          From the description for both books there is a preorder limitation only for the lettered edition.

One time I forgot to order a preorder on a series I was collecting from them, by the time I saw the email sent to all subscribers, the book was sold out,
          I contacted them and they were able to get my matching number in the series.
          At the time they said they normally held back the previously ordered numbers in a series for a week or so after the book was announced.to all subscribers in case some one missed the initial preorder..

Comment

Working...
          X