No announcement yet.

Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our new edition of Falling Angel, with the sequel, Angel’s Inferno, will start shipping out on Monday, July 27. The edition has entirely sold out. Great News!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
      Our new edition of Falling Angel, with the sequel, Angel’s Inferno, will start shipping out on Monday, July 27. The edition has entirely sold out. Great News!!
      The photos of the layout and illustrations look great. This is a set I'm really excited to get my hands on. The other cool thing in today's newsletter was pictures of the wood engravings for CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM. Looks like November is the new time frame for that one. That will be a must-have for me.

Comment

CP's publishing schedule looks insanely good this year!! I might have to put retirement on hold lol!!

Comment

Now this is the one I've been waiting for!
          "Just a reminder that our sets of Falling Angel and Angel's Inferno start shipping tomorrow. Allow 3 weeks for all orders to be packed and shipped out, with an additional week for delivery transit time. Thank you!"

Comment

You and me both!

Comment

Woohoo -- this all sounds great:

(From the most recent post on S. T. Joshi's blog): "Jerad Walters and I continue to tinker with the contents of the Frank Belknap Long volume for the Centipede Press Library of Weird Fiction. We have now decided to reprint the weird novel The Night of the Wolf (1972) and the mystery/suspense novel The Horror Expert (1961) as separate books; the Library of Weird Fiction volume will still contain two short novels (The Horror from the Hills [1931] and Journey into Darkness [1967]). Also, I assented to Jerad’s decision to include some “weird menace” stories (which I initially did not wish to include at all) in the volume."

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                Woohoo -- this all sounds great:

(From the most recent post on S. T. Joshi's blog): "Jerad Walters and I continue to tinker with the contents of the Frank Belknap Long volume for the Centipede Press Library of Weird Fiction. We have now decided to reprint the weird novel The Night of the Wolf (1972) and the mystery/suspense novel The Horror Expert (1961) as separate books; the Library of Weird Fiction volume will still contain two short novels (The Horror from the Hills [1931] and Journey into Darkness [1967]). Also, I assented to Jerad’s decision to include some “weird menace” stories (which I initially did not wish to include at all) in the volume."
                That all sounds amazing!

Comment

This news disappoints me, only because I am a huge fan of weird unmenacing stories. "She emerged from the shadows, wearing an unusually large hat." Like that LOl!!

Comment

The signature pages on the Hjortsberg set are outstanding. Jerad really outdid himself.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                      The signature pages on the Hjortsberg set are outstanding. Jerad really outdid himself.
                      I can't wait to get mine on Monday!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I can't wait to get mine on Monday!
                        Not sure when mine is coming, but am hopeful it will be soon! Really looking forward to it -- who would've thought, especially with his passing, that there's be a sequel to FALLING ANGEL to enjoy?
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Not sure when mine is coming, but am hopeful it will be soon! Really looking forward to it -- who would've thought, especially with his passing, that there's be a sequel to FALLING ANGEL to enjoy?
                          You have to sign up for Informed Delivery from USPS. It's free and you see every package coming your way via USPS. I have something coming from Denver that was shipped last Monday (when Jerad said shipping would begin) and should reach me this coming Monday. That's the only way I'd know. A few people on FB were raving about their sets. The consensus was that it seemed impossible these books cost what they did. Apparently there's a really special signature page. I'm avoiding any pics because this seems it's going to be a treat to experience firsthand.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

You have to sign up for Informed Delivery from USPS. It's free and you see every package coming your way via USPS. I have something coming from Denver that was shipped last Monday (when Jerad said shipping would begin) and should reach me this coming Monday. That's the only way I'd know. A few people on FB were raving about their sets. The consensus was that it seemed impossible these books cost what they did. Apparently there's a really special signature page. I'm avoiding any pics because this seems it's going to be a treat to experience firsthand.
                            I really like informed delivery. I am not sure it is available in all areas yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I really like informed delivery. I am not sure it is available in all areas yet though.
                              Ah I didn't know that. Yeah, it's great for publishers like Centipede or Earthling who don't typically send tracking info.

Comment

Here's what was posted on FB:
                                WOW! Did any of you order the Centipede Press titles of FALLING ANGEL and ANGEL’S INFERNO? They come slipcased together. Shipped for $231. The books and slipcase are gorgeously beautiful beyond belief. How does he do it at that price point? I can’t see where he scimped anywhere. Is it just because the print run is 500 or is he a magician?

And:
                                Be sure the check out the signature pages for each book once you get them. Jerad outdid himself in that department this time around.

And:
                                pics would not do justice. The type of cloth on the boards is awesome with the imprint.

Comment

Working...
                                X