No announcement yet.

Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The opening bid was relatively low for what was being offered. I was tempted to throw a bid in and selling off the items I didn’t want to recoup some of the cost.

Comment

I would have been pissed. That has happened to me before, I never got an answer why.

Comment

Some good deals on the Scratch and Dent page. Blood Secrets for $30 is a steal!

http://www.centipedepress.com/scratchanddents.html

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

That is a great deal. You have to keep an eye on that page ‘cause some interesting things pop up. I’m kicking myself from passing on deluxe editions of the first three Fafhrd books...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

That is a great deal. You have to keep an eye on that page ‘cause some interesting things pop up. I’m kicking myself from passing on deluxe editions of the first three Fafhrd books...
            Speaking of which, I finally located and unsigned copy of SWORDS AND DEVILTRY, but the seller wants $349 for it...

Yes, for the record I’m replying to my own posts. I find myself to be a fascinating conversationalist...

Comment

Those deluxe editions made it to that page?? I imagine they went VERY fast!

I'm still holding out for a copy of Swords and Deviltry that won't cost me a fortune. Way to pricey for me...

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                Somebody is selling a great starter Centipede collection on ebay. This should get interesting!
                https://www.ebay.com/itm/Centipede-P...YAAOSwTzJe58VH
                I notice this seller's other items are really priced high. I also see that the seller has at least 2 negative feedbacks. Keep that in mind if anyone is tempted to buy from this seller. ~Cap
                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Yep, I bought that one

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Yep, I bought that one
                    I read that one and loved it. Really unsettling.

Comment

Those deluxe editions made it to that page?? I imagine they went VERY fast!

I'm still holding out for a copy of Swords and Deviltry that won't cost me a fortune. Way to pricey for me...
                      Yeah, it was a set of PC copies, Volumes I-III for $900 with a guarantee for PC copies of the remainder of the series. It was on for a day or two before it someone snagged it. I was so close to pulling the trigger, but $900 on one lump sum is hard to swallow. I wish I had figured out a way to swing it though, especially since that unsigned SWORDS AND DEVILTRY I was eyeing looks to have sold for $349... I might just have to live with not having the first book in the series...

Comment

Yeah, it was a set of PC copies, Volumes I-III for $900 with a guarantee for PC copies of the remainder of the series. It was on for a day or two before it someone snagged it. I was so close to pulling the trigger, but $900 on one lump sum is hard to swallow. I wish I had figured out a way to swing it though, especially since that unsigned SWORDS AND DEVILTRY I was eyeing looks to have sold for $349... I might just have to live with not having the first book in the series...

You shouldn't worry so much. Jerad posted on June 16, 2019: "Swords and Deviltry is out of print, but if there is enough demand, we might do a second printing down the road".
                        I also need one, you just have to let him know.

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up. Was able to snag a copy. Usually miss out on Centipede titles due to the price; so, anytime I can snag one at a discounted price is a happy day!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Thanks for the heads-up. Was able to snag a copy. Usually miss out on Centipede titles due to the price; so, anytime I can snag one at a discounted price is a happy day!
                            Excellent to hear! I frequently check that page, so I'll continue to post when items of interest pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Miau View Post

You shouldn't worry so much. Jerad posted on June 16, 2019: "Swords and Deviltry is out of print, but if there is enough demand, we might do a second printing down the road".
                              I also need one, you just have to let him know.
                              I hadn’t heard that. Good to know. I’ll drop Jerad a line. Thanks!

Comment

I hadn’t heard that. Good to know. I’ll drop Jerad a line. Thanks!

I just hope Jerad hasn't changed his mind. Update the information if he answers something!

Comment

Working...
                                X