Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swintek View Post

Received my GHOST STORY today. In a word: Stunning. I have to say I was nervous that the high price point wouldn't justify the end product, but, it exceeded what I expected. It's on the level of A MOUNTAIN WALKED, which is one of the best-looking books I have on my shelf. It's really gorgeous. It was a stiff purchase (for me these days), but I am now relieved that I ponied up. It's going to be a "classic" CP book.
    My copy has arrived, and I agree with your assessment. I am not a big fan of slip cased books that do not have the title treatment on the dustjacket, but this one has great title treatment on the slipcase. I just have to display it backward on the shelf.

Comment

My copy is just leaving Denver tonight, so it may get here by the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

My copy has arrived, and I agree with your assessment. I am not a big fan of slip cased books that do not have the title treatment on the dustjacket, but this one has great title treatment on the slipcase. I just have to display it backward on the shelf.
        I’m displaying mine the same way.  In fact, I’ve begun doing that with more and more of my Centipede books.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I’m displaying mine the same way. Â In fact, I’ve begun doing that with more and more of my Centipede books.
          I only have a handful of Centipede titles, and this is actually the first like that.

Comment

Working...
          X