No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F#@! missed it. Checking with secondary sellers now.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Phew! Kim came to my rescue again. I would have been upset if I missed this one.

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      F#@! missed it. Checking with secondary sellers now.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Phew! Kim came to my rescue again. I would have been upset if I missed this one.

Gald you were able to grab a copy!

Comment

Here are some images of the ARC for Gone South:
          IMG_3665.JPEGIMG_3666.JPEGIMG_3667.JPEGIMG_3668.JPEGIMG_3670.JPEGIMG_3672.JPEG

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            For anyone who missed grabbing one directly from Lividian here are the other retails that are getting copies:

Kathmandu Books

I hope everyone that wants one is able to get a copy!
            Interesting...I hadn't heard of this outfit before. Always nice to see new (?) players on the scene.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Interesting...I hadn't heard of this outfit before. Always nice to see new (?) players on the scene.
              Been around a couple years at least - have purchased a couple books from them, no issues.

Comment

The first I heard of them was when Lividian first listed them as a retailer for their product, probably last year. I have not purchased from them but their selection and mark-up have impressed me. I expect to use them in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyM View Post

Been around a couple years at least - have purchased a couple books from them, no issues.
                  Glad to hear from someone who has purchased from them!

Comment

Well, I missed out. SST still has copies, but I'm not sure I want to pay that much for shipping.

Comment

She's saved my butt a few times!

Comment

I think I stumbled upon them recently while looking for something - not sure what it was. But it's great to have another option out there.

Comment

I bought a book from them last year, which came very nicely wrapped with a personal note. I would definitely recommend them.

Comment

I had to pass this up. I'm spending part of my summer doing the East coast run of Dead and Company shows so money is going to be tight.  This is final tour for this version of the Dead and they played great last summer so this is more then likely the last time ill be doing something like this. Tickets to 8 shows and hoping to get to at least 2 more.  Congratulations to all who got in on this . 

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                              Well, I missed out. SST still has copies, but I'm not sure I want to pay that much for shipping.
                              Dark Regions has copies available this morning.
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                                Bummer! If you happen to have any outstanding SST pre-orders, you could ask Paul to ship this book with one of those pending pre-orders which would save you a chunk of change. Paul is usually willing to do that for his US customers.

Comment

Working...
                                X