No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better get that bookmark back before they come after you!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
      Better get that bookmark back before they come after you!
      Lol, I must have picked it up at my sister's house when I visited her in Edmonton. I'm pretty sure she's beaten the statue of limitations by now

Comment

Check your email!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
          Check your email!
          Just checked. No email received. Hope I'm not missing anything too cool.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

According to Brian's Patreon email it will be announced publicly next week. 

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

According to Brian's Patreon email it will be announced publicly next week.Â
              Thanks Martin! No need to keep my eyes peeled this week then!

Comment

Check your junk mail or reach out to Brian. I'm not a Patreon supporter and I received an email today.

I am pumped about something which cannot be discussed.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Today's book sounded cool - but I can't afford the pay now option this time around.

CDCC also emailed it out today.

Comment

I received the email and am not a Patreon supporter, but I have bought the last few titles direct, so that may have helped. I’m so excited — and surprised — about the title, so much so that I dropped Brian a line to thank him for publishing it…I’ve never done that in 35 years of involvement in the small press.
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                      I received the email and am not a Patreon supporter, but I have bought the last few titles direct, so that may have helped. I’m so excited — and surprised — about the title, so much so that I dropped Brian a line to thank him for publishing it…I’ve never done that in 35 years of involvement in the small press.
                      I'm looking forward to reading it. It's been sitting on my kindle's tbr pile for a long time, but I never got around to it. I think I'll just wait for Brian's edition now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                        Check your junk mail or reach out to Brian. I'm not a Patreon supporter and I received an email today.

I am pumped about something which cannot be discussed.

Just checked and nothing has been received which is a bummer. I have ordered direct from Lividian in the past but believe I purchased the last Mccammon books via SubPress so that may be why. I just emailed Brian at his Lividian address and have my fingers crossed.

Comment

Just checked and nothing has been received which is a bummer. I have ordered direct from Lividian in the past but believe I purchased the last Mccammon books via SubPress so that may be why. I just emailed Brian at his Lividian address and have my fingers crossed.
                          Yep, if anyone thinks maybe they should have gotten the email but didn't see it, please just send me an email and I'll reply with the info. [email protected]

Thank you!

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Yep, if anyone thinks maybe they should have gotten the email but didn't see it, please just send me an email and I'll reply with the info. [email protected]

Thank you!

Brian
                            Thanks for sending the link Brian! Order has been placed!

Comment

Congrats! I think you made a great choice.

Thanks for sending the link Brian! Order has been placed!
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                                Congrats! I think you made a great choice.

Thanks! I've never heard of the author or this book, but it sounds right up my alley. I usually love apocalypse stories and novels, and a lot of reviewers mention Cormac McCarthy & Ernest Hemmingway, whom I love, so I decided to roll the dice. Also helped that today's Suntup announcement isn't a must for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X