No announcement yet.

SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered mine through Camelot and haven’t received an email yet from them. Looking forward to getting my copy, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      I ordered mine through Camelot and haven’t received an email yet from them. Looking forward to getting my copy, though.
      Based on my experience with some other SST books ordered through Camelot, you're probably going to be waiting a couple more weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
        Did anyone else receive their SST copy of Koontz' "Devoted"? Wow, what a nice package! Slipcase and book are both absolutely top-notch.
        I did not, but I'm not a huge Dean Koontz fan. The production looks incredible, but it was too pricey for me to drop on an author that I'm indifferent to.

Comment

Did anyone else receive their SST copy of Koontz' "Devoted"? Wow, what a nice package! Slipcase and book are both absolutely top-notch.
          I received my copy today. Wow what a great production for $80.00! A signed numbered book with a slip case for that price brings me back to the good old days.

Comment

And not just a slipcase, but an illustrated slipcase! Cheers to SST, and I hope they give his following novel, "Elsewhere", a similar treatment. Charnel House did some beautiful Koontz books; this might be a step up, especially at the price.

Comment

And not just a slipcase, but an illustrated slipcase! Cheers to SST, and I hope they give his following novel, "Elsewhere", a similar treatment. Charnel House did some beautiful Koontz books; this might be a step up, especially at the price.
              Yes, the SST editions are cheap at the price. I've never been a big enough Koontz fan to buy a Charnel House edition of his work, even though they look like beautiful books.

Comment

Man, SST's edition of MALORIE sold out super fast. I'm really happy to see that SST is starting to really build some headwind with their book titles and getting more attention. They're doing some great work.

I also received my copy of HORRORSTOR and someone had mentioned that the cover reminds them of something that Centipede would do and I absolutely agree. Really great looking book for a smoking price.

Comment

Man, SST's edition of MALORIE sold out super fast. I'm really happy to see that SST is starting to really build some headwind with their book titles and getting more attention. They're doing some great work.

I also received my copy of HORRORSTOR and someone had mentioned that the cover reminds them of something that Centipede would do and I absolutely agree. Really great looking book for a smoking price.
                  Paul said the reason for the fast sellout was due to preorders for the Bundle. I preordered when it was offered and am very happy ai did. Waiting on my copy of Bird Box to arrive. Horrorstor and the Koontz books are beautiful. Very happy with my purchase of those as usual SST knocked it out of the park

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Paul said the reason for the fast sellout was due to preorders for the Bundle. I preordered when it was offered and am very happy ai did. Waiting on my copy of Bird Box to arrive. Horrorstor and the Koontz books are beautiful. Very happy with my purchase of those as usual SST knocked it out of the park
                    Makes sense about the bundle sales. I'm get the vast majority of my SST books through Camelot, including BIRD BOX. I kinda regret not getting the Malerman bundle as it was a good deal. I went back and forth too long on it and it sold out. I did order the Hendrix bundle through SST and I ordered WESTLAKE SOUL directly through them. While their books are not as flashy as, say, Suntup or Centipede's higher price point titles, for their very reasonable price there is a lot of bang for one's buck.

Comment

SST is filling a niche that has been all but missing in recent years: limited editions with a moderate print runs and prices to match.

Comment

I also received my copy of HORRORSTOR and someone had mentioned that the cover reminds them of something that Centipede would do and I absolutely agree..
                        That was me.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Paul said the reason for the fast sellout was due to preorders for the Bundle. I preordered when it was offered and am very happy ai did. Waiting on my copy of Bird Box to arrive.
                        My copy arrived yesterday. SST's shipments are always surprises since you never know when they'll show up. Bird Box looks really good! I think you'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                          That was me.
                          I thought it was! I just couldn’t find the post for the life of me. Spot on comment about the cover.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                            That was me.

My copy arrived yesterday. SST's shipments are always surprises since you never know when they'll show up. Bird Box looks really good! I think you'll be happy.
                            I have a copy of BIRD BOX on order...yes, I'm giving Malerman another chance. He seems to be one of those authors who many seem to love but my four experiences have been disappointing...save for one, A HOUSE AT THE BOTTOM OF A LAKE, which, other than the ending, I thought was quite good. Good enough to try BIRD BOX again, a DNF the first time I tried. But I did generally like the movie, so thought perhaps it was just one of those wrong-book-at-the-wrong-time kind of things, and I'm confident that the SST treatment will be attractive, so threw caution to the wind.

Speaking of BIRD BOX, can I say (to no one's surprise who has dealt with him) that Paul's customer service is top-notch? I wanted a few days ago to add another SST title to my BIRD BOX order, sneak it in the box that I knew would be leaving soon so as to save on postage, and Paul made the process as easy as could be. My order hadn't left yet, so am looking forward to a two-book SST order coming my way soon.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

https://sstpublications.co.uk/my-bes...-exorcism.html

My Best Friend's Exorcism

Signed Limited Hardcover Edition:
                              • Limited to only 400 signed and hand-numbered copies
                              • Personally signed by Grady Hendrix and Reiko Murakami on a specially designed full-colour illustrated signature page
                              • Larger 6.14” x 9.21” trim size
                              • Printed on a heavier 100gsm acid-free paper
                              • Bound in premium cloth with coloured head and tail bands
                              • Featuring five interior illustrations printed on a special silk art stock & tipped into the book
                              • Hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
                              • Offset printed and bound with full-colour endpapers
                              • Sewn binding for increased durability
                              • Dust jacket artwork and interior illustrations by Reiko Murakami
                              • Including extra bonus material

Comment

Looking forward to MY BEST FRIEND'S EXORCISM...and their newest announcement that came out in the most recent newsletter. SST is always a favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X