No announcement yet.

SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats. Please let us know what you think of the story once you've read it.

Personally I love this book.

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    My copy of Westlake Soul arrived yesterday. It is a swell looking book. I got #73. I've never read this novel before so I'm looking forward to experiencing it for the first time.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post

Martin, I guarantee that you will love it. If you don't you can ship it to me and i will dispose of it for you!
      This has been one I have wanted to read for a long time so I have high hopes! But I will keep you offer in mind just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

I must admit, I am starting to feel the early tremors of a panic. Think I'll drop Paul a note and check on my copy, before the tremors become a full blown quake.

EDIT: Just heard from Paul, and for those in the States who like me have both SURVIVOR SONG and WESTLAKE SOUL on order, Paul is shipping them together to wisely save on overseas postage. They published within a week or so of each other, and these combo packages are shipping later this week.
        THANK YOU so much for reaching out and sharing the news! I'm doubly excited now! And I appreciate Paul's efforts to reduce the shipping burden.

Comment

I must admit, I am starting to feel the early tremors of a panic. Think I'll drop Paul a note and check on my copy, before the tremors become a full blown quake.

EDIT: Just heard from Paul, and for those in the States who like me have both SURVIVOR SONG and WESTLAKE SOUL on order, Paul is shipping them together to wisely save on overseas postage. They published within a week or so of each other, and these combo packages are shipping later this week.
          That's great. I'm looking forward to finally reading Survivor Song. As I have said before Westlake Soul is an amazing book. Looking forward to both of these books

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

THANK YOU so much for reaching out and sharing the news! I'm doubly excited now! And I appreciate Paul's efforts to reduce the shipping burden.
            Yep, makes great sense to me, too, and I'm glad he had the confidence in his customers that they would understand the delay in order to make his overseas shipping more cost-efficient. Pretty cool, too, that he is smartly structuring his planning such that he's able to have multiple books arrive around the same time (in this case, as Paul mentioned, BIG LIZARD, WESTLAKE SOUL, and SOUL SURVIVOR) to facilitate this shipping efficiency.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Yep, makes great sense to me, too, and I'm glad he had the confidence in his customers that they would understand the delay in order to make his overseas shipping more cost-efficient. Pretty cool, too, that he is smartly structuring his planning such that he's able to have multiple books arrive around the same time (in this case, as Paul mentioned, BIG LIZARD, WESTLAKE SOUL, and SOUL SURVIVOR) to facilitate this shipping efficiency.
              I'd recommend to anyone who is a fan of Lansdale's Drive In, that you buy Big Lizard. LOTS of fun!

Comment

Whew! That explains why I haven't seen a shipping notice either.

Comment

Shipping notice received for both books.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    Shipping notice received for both books.
                    Same. Looking forward to 'em!
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Received my copy of WESTLAKE SOUL from SST today. It is quite good looking. Love the use of the color red through out the book.

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
                        Received my copy of WESTLAKE SOUL from SST today. It is quite good looking. Love the use of the color red through out the book.
                        I received mine as well. It’s a rather sharp looking book. And for a change, my wife was excited when I showed it to her. WESTLAKE SOUL is one of her favorite books as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I received mine as well. It’s a rather sharp looking book. And for a change, my wife was excited when I showed it to her. WESTLAKE SOUL is one of her favorite books as well.
                          My wife loved it also!

Comment

How many weeks should I anticipate on delivery? I am at 2 weeks and 1 day. SST to the USA.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Mine took 14 days to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                                How many weeks should I anticipate on delivery? I am at 2 weeks and 1 day. SST to the USA.
                                I've not ordered directly from SST, but my experience is that transit times can vary WILDLY, even in the best of times. I have books take over a month to get to me, and I've had them arrive within a week or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X