SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SST Publications

I didn't see a dedicated thread for SST on the forum so I thought one would be nice.

Did anybody get the email today? The book won't be publicly announced yet, so I won't mention it by title. I think I'm going to pull the trigger...

And since I'm eyeing that title, I might as well pick up Paradise Sky, right?

I also have debating on their edition of Cardinal Black. I have CD's edition on order through Camelot, but that lettered edition is calling my name.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      I didn't see a dedicated thread for SST on the forum so I thought one would be nice.

Did anybody get the email today? The book won't be publicly announced yet, so I won't mention it by title. I think I'm going to pull the trigger...
      I have all three books in their signed trade 1st-ed. HC, so will likely pass...I just need to start being more selective. It sure is giving me pause, though, as the first one is among one of my favorite horror novels. So still mulling it over, if I’m going to be honest with myself.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I also have debating on their edition of Cardinal Black. I have CD's edition on order through Camelot, but that lettered edition is calling my name.
        Yeah, you have to get SST's Paradise Sky. Also Shining in the Dark is loaded with signatures. And their edition of The Listener might be my favorite!

Comment

And don't forget COSMIC INTERRUPTIONS!

Comment

Damn. Have to get my name on the SST mailing list.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
              I have all three books in their signed trade 1st-ed. HC, so will likely pass...I just need to start being more selective. It sure is giving me pause, though, as the first one is among one of my favorite horror novels. So still mulling it over, if I’m going to be honest with myself.
              Well, I don't have any of this author's books and this makes it so easy for me to jump in and finally read him. But if I were in your situation, there would be two things knocking me off the fence:
              1. Serra's art. I love his style and I almost bought Bubba and the Cosmic Bloodsuckers in paperback (even though I don't want to collect paperbacks and Bubba was my least favorite Lansdale book) just because Serra did the cover art.
              2. the last line in the item description: Including extra bonus material not published in other editions

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                the first one is among one of my favorite horror novels.
                I just thought about this and now I'm worried. We're complete opposites on Malerman and Little and I really didn't care for PRESSURE.

OR, maybe THIS is the book that we can claim as common ground. Maybe this is the one to restore balance to the Force!

In other related news, I emailed Paul and he's going to match my COSMIC INTERRUPTIONS number. So I'll have the same number across 7 books and 2 authors! AND it's a kick-ass low number! We're talking single digit here. Anyone else kinda unsettled about how excited I am for this development?

I hope this book sells out. I love SST.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  I just thought about this and now I'm worried. We're complete opposites on Malerman and Little and I really didn't care for PRESSURE.

OR, maybe THIS is the book that we can claim as common ground. Maybe this is the one to restore balance to the Force!
                  I’m going with that.

‘Course, it’s easy for me to gamble with your money...
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

In other related news, I emailed Paul and he's going to match my COSMIC INTERRUPTIONS number. So I'll have the same number across 7 books and 2 authors! AND it's a kick-ass low number! We're talking single digit here. Anyone else kinda unsettled about how excited I am for this development?

I hope this book sells out. I love SST.
                    I'm excited for ya so no unsettled feelings here! It's cool to have gotten in on the ground floor so to speak. I have two coming from SST at some point.

Comment

Thank for the thread sock monkey, now I'm on the mailing list. Will most likely grab this set if CD offers them, just can't pay that shipping fee.

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
                        Thank for the thread sock monkey, now I'm on the mailing list. Will most likely grab this set if CD offers them, just can't pay that shipping fee.
                        No problem! Keep an eye on Camelot’s website. They’ve carried SST titles in the past so they might with this one as well.

Comment

No problem! Keep an eye on Camelot’s website. They’ve carried SST titles in the past so they might with this one as well.
                          Better yet. Email Kim. She'll let ya know if she'll be carrying them and hold a copy for ya. I usually bug the poor lady before she before gets stuff up on the site
                          Last edited by Brian861; 03-21-2019, 05:49 AM.

Comment

SST hasn't been offering us their books lately, so best to order direct or try Camelot!
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                              Better yet. Email Kim. She'll let ya know if she'll be carrying them and hold a copy for ya. I usually bug the poor lady before she before gets stuff up on the site
                              *looks at email chain with Kim about these books*

What kind of monster does that!?

Comment

Working...
                              X