X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    *looks at email chain with Kim about these books*

What kind of monster does that!?
    This monster apparently. The one who can't put sentences together correctly.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I'll check out Camalot.

Comment

Camelot has it up on their site for order: http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...full-of-ghosts

Since this now on SST's site and on Camelot, we can talk freely about this title! I'm pretty excited about this as A Head Full of Ghosts is one heck of a novel. Tremblay's follow-up, Disappearance at Devil's Rock was solid but I was hoping for more. I've yet to read Cabin at the End of the World. That SST is doing all three books is exciting.

The only thing holding me off a bit is that CD is going to be doing A Head Full of Ghosts as well. If I remember correctly it was pictured in the last Cemetery Dance magazine with a couple of other books promoting the Graveyard Editions line. The big question is whether or not CD will be doing the other two books. I'll spring for two different editions of A Head Full of Ghosts if it means having a matching number of the trio from SST and keeping a full set of Graveyard Editions, I just don't know if I need two sets of all three books. I guess I'll have to play it safe and pick up the SST titles and wait to see what CD does.

I would not mind if CD did a nice lettered edition of A Head Full of Ghosts… Of course if that happened then I would have THREE difference editions...

Comment

I emailed Kim to get a set of the Tremblay's reserved as soon I saw the announcement. I'm glad someone else is doing this, because while I would definitely buy the CD edition, I know my OCD would push me to seek out the other Graveyard Edition volumes and I don't need yet another set of books to collect.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
            I emailed Kim to get a set of the Tremblay's reserved as soon I saw the announcement. I'm glad someone else is doing this, because while I would definitely buy the CD edition, I know my OCD would push me to seek out the other Graveyard Edition volumes and I don't need yet another set of books to collect.
            I’m glad we have a place where us likeminded individuals can meet up. As shown in my previous post, I absolutely get your point of view. Non-collectors kinda look at me cross-eyed when I try to explain this. I also pulled the trigger on the SST edition through Camelot. I’m hedging my bets in case CD doesn’t do the other two books.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              I’m glad we have a place where us likeminded individuals can meet up. As shown in my previous post, I absolutely get your point of view. Non-collectors kinda look at me cross-eyed when I try to explain this. I also pulled the trigger on the SST edition through Camelot. I’m hedging my bets in case CD doesn’t do the other two books.
              Hey, 2000th post!

Comment

Hey, 2000th post!
                BAM!!

Comment

SST is making it really hard to curb my spending this week!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    Agreed! Luckily I’m getting the Lansdale books through Camelot so I get to deal the sting a bit. I REALLY need to get through Cosmic Interruptions before this one comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                      I purchased this one . I barely read the whole email and I was logging into my account. The cover is great.

Comment

Agreed! Luckily I’m getting the Lansdale books through Camelot so I get to deal the sting a bit. I REALLY need to get through Cosmic Interruptions before this one comes out.
                        I guess two of the stories in Cosmic Interruptions are episodes in a Netflix show--Love Death and Robots(?)

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          I purchased this one . I barely read the whole email and I was logging into my account. The cover is great.

Yeah there was no way I was passing on this.

Comment

I have tried multiple times to get on the SST mailing list but I never get the confirmation email. Guess they are saving me money.

Comment

I jumped on this too and also took the opportunity to pick up Paradise Sky and Hell's Bounty. Now I'm wondering if I should get the Tremblay as well. I haven't read any of his stuff yet, and I really don't need another new author to follow, but the buzz around him gets my FOMO going.

Comment

Disappearance at Devil’s Rock is ready to order.

https://sstpublications.co.uk/Disapp...vils-Rock.html

Comment

Working...
                                X