Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Dug up an old loyalty discount card for 15% off - essentially got the shipping for free - and placed my order (before I completely forgot to.)

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Found a coupon and a reduced shipping code. Ordered . This story sounds so good..... even with everything going on around the world right now.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    All good points, and, yep, I went for it.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Will likely opt for a copy. This one is more of a gamble since I haven't read it yet (don't believe the trade is even out yet), but given the author and the themes I'll probably roll the dice.
    I do like that it's following close on the heels of the trade edition. I liked the premise of the story when it was announced and I was hoping SST would go for it. And what they're charging for a signed edition with art from one of my favorite artists, it's not that much more expensive than a trade hc.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Will likely opt for a copy. This one is more of a gamble since I haven't read it yet (don't believe the trade is even out yet), but given the author and the themes I'll probably roll the dice.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I also passed on today's offer from SST. I have my eyes on another book which to me is quite tempting. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Got it and am passing. Trying to buy less, often failing. This author, while I enjoy, is just not a must read for me.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I'm at work now. Probably order it when I get home so I can grab a code to save a few bucks
    Right! I'm sure I have one of those little cards lying around somewhere. Now where are you hiding . . .

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Anyone get today’s email for the private preorder? I jumped on it of course. Even though I shouldn’t be spending a dime.
    I'm at work now. Probably order it when I get home so I can grab a code to save a few bucks

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Anyone get today’s email for the private preorder? I jumped on it of course. Even though I shouldn’t be spending a dime.
    Yep, I’m on board.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I got the link and will definitely be jumping on board, even though like you said, I shouldn't be spending a dime.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Here you go.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I must be retarded. I can't find this listing under advanced search. Now I am curious what it looks like.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I couldn’t find it either, so searched under sold listings. Apparently it sold on February 7…here is the auction number that you can search to see it: 264591321278

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I have searched for a HC in the past with no luck. I will look again. Thanks!

A link would be helpful. I just haven't ever heard of this or ran across one.
    I couldn’t find it either, so searched under sold listings. Apparently it sold on February 7…here is the auction number that you can search to see it: 264591321278

Leave a comment:

Working...
X