Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splync View Post

The USPS would not be happy if they did their Media Mail inspection on any of those packages. Let's hope that doesn't happen!
    I did not even catch it until I received the confirmation email.

Comment

Does a packing slip count?

The USPS would not be happy if they did their Media Mail inspection on any of those packages. Let's hope that doesn't happen!
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

For those who wanted one of the bookshelf displays but missed out the website has been updated with this message:

*** UPDATE: Another batch will be made and an email will be sent in the coming weeks ***

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
          Was anyone able to snag one of those Suntup bookshelf logos? By the time I caught the email they were already gone.
          I got one. The email popped up as I was checking my inbox, so I ordered right away. There were 43 left after my order went through. Paul said that another batch is in the works, so they will be available again.

Comment

I have shipping information and they actually shipped it first class. As first class is what I would have selected had I been paying attention I have emailed Suntup offering to pay the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              For those who wanted one of the bookshelf displays but missed out the website has been updated with this message:

*** UPDATE: Another batch will be made and an email will be sent in the coming weeks ***
              Excellent news!
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Paul responded that the site had an issue. It was not supposed to offer Media Mail and he was surprised to see the orders start coming in with Media Mail. He shipped them First Class and is considering it a discount to the customers and not wanting payment for the difference.
                I will have mine in hands today and may get some photos up this weekend.

Comment

Here are the photos of the Suntup Logo shelf display:
                  It is really well made.
                  DSC_1672.JPGDSC_1673.JPGDSC_1694.JPGDSC_1695.JPG

Comment

Very nice. That looks great. Thanks for the photos.

Comment

That’s really nice…I definitely need one.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

So, it's Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut for tomorrow's announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
                          So, it's Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut for tomorrow's announcement?
                          That or The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula Le Guin have been the guesses that I have seen most frequently. Is it horrible that I haven't read anything by Vonnegut yet? Feel like I have heard the name my whole life but have never gotten around to actually reading anything by him. Same for Le Guinn. I know that each of these books are considered seminal works in their fields which does make me want to give them a try at some point. Just not sure if Suntup is the avenue I will take to remedy that. Perhaps someone will be able to sway me or there will be something in tomorrow's announcement that will push me toward the purchase.

Comment

I'm not much of a fan of Vonnegut. I need to look in my library to see what I've read but I know I have read 2 or 3 of his books. From what I recall I thought one was okay/good and the next one was just average. I was never compelled to read all of his work after the first few reads.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

That or The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula Le Guin have been the guesses that I have seen most frequently. Is it horrible that I haven't read anything by Vonnegut yet? Feel like I have heard the name my whole life but have never gotten around to actually reading anything by him. Same for Le Guinn. I know that each of these books are considered seminal works in their fields which does make me want to give them a try at some point. Just not sure if Suntup is the avenue I will take to remedy that. Perhaps someone will be able to sway me or there will be something in tomorrow's announcement that will push me toward the purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                              I'm not much of a fan of Vonnegut. I need to look in my library to see what I've read but I know I have read 2 or 3 of his books. From what I recall I thought one was okay/good and the next one was just average. I was never compelled to read all of his work after the first few reads.

You're making me feel much better about passing on today's announcement! Hope it sells quick so I don't have second thoughts!

Comment

Hah. I know that feeling. The artwork is very nice in this edition...

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

You're making me feel much better about passing on today's announcement! Hope it sells quick so I don't have second thoughts!

Comment

Working...
                                X