Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    So just got home and decided to check Informed Delivery to see if Something Wicked may arrive tomorrow. No progress on that but one of the Suntup packages scheduled for tomorrow was marked as delivered today. Checked and sure enough it was behind a plant on my front porch. Interesting thing is it is identified as Priority Mail Signature Required. The plant must have signed for it.
    I'm waiting on that one too. Having read about the issues with backlogs at the USPS, I'll just be happy if it gets here at all! Here's Jerad's latest update:

Copy numbers #1-200 of Something Wicked This Way Comes have shipped out. There are about 60 more orders for us to fill before dealer copies start shipping. Our bindery has told us that these will ship out to us around December 31. That is a ways off. I do apologize, but they are doing the best they can, and it is best to take their time instead of rushing through it. And the good news is that I do not have to hassle with shipping out the remainder right before Christmas or the shipping crunch right after Christmas. Hang in there, people! We’re almost done with this beast! Thank you all again for your patience, and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

I'm waiting on that one too. Having read about the issues with backlogs at the USPS, I'll just be happy if it gets here at all! Here's Jerad's latest update:

Copy numbers #1-200 of Something Wicked This Way Comes have shipped out. There are about 60 more orders for us to fill before dealer copies start shipping. Our bindery has told us that these will ship out to us around December 31. That is a ways off. I do apologize, but they are doing the best they can, and it is best to take their time instead of rushing through it. And the good news is that I do not have to hassle with shipping out the remainder right before Christmas or the shipping crunch right after Christmas. Hang in there, people! We’re almost done with this beast! Thank you all again for your patience, and a Happy New Year to everyone.
      I saw that this morning. Glad mine at least wasn't in that batch, hope yours isn't either. The first two packages that I have had delayed were both scheduled for Friday I will likely have a third on Monday.

Comment

I saw that this morning. Glad mine at least wasn't in that batch, hope yours isn't either. The first two packages that I have had delayed were both scheduled for Friday I will likely have a third on Monday.
        I didn't get any notification on Wicked, but Bibliomysteries hasn't had updated tracking info since arriving here - LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER. I'm sure it'll get here eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

I didn't get any notification on Wicked, but Bibliomysteries hasn't had updated tracking info since arriving here - LOS ANGELES CA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER. I'm sure it'll get here eventually.
          Sorry to hear that, unfortunately you may be waiting into the new year for Something Wicked. Bibliomysteries is at my local post office so I will have it tomorrow.

Comment

So just got home and decided to check Informed Delivery to see if Something Wicked may arrive tomorrow. No progress on that but one of the Suntup packages scheduled for tomorrow was marked as delivered today. Checked and sure enough it was behind a plant on my front porch. Interesting thing is it is identified as Priority Mail Signature Required. The plant must have signed for it.
            It was your Pod Person.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

It was your Pod Person.
              It was also a Sunday delivery and I thought the USPS only did that for Amazon.

Comment

It was also a Sunday delivery and I thought the USPS only did that for Amazon.
                Because of the backlog they are delivering packages on Sunday till Christmas. It’s been going on for the whole month of December. At least here in New York. Unfortunately the 39 inches of snow we got on Thursday has put the local post office even further behind then they already were.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Because of the backlog they are delivering packages on Sunday till Christmas. It’s been going on for the whole month of December. At least here in New York. Unfortunately the 39 inches of snow we got on Thursday has put the local post office even further behind then they already were.
                  That makes sense but if this is an attempt at playing catchup they are doing it in the most inefficient way. So they deliver an item on Sunday that was not scheduled until Monday so that is an extra trip. I have multiple packages out for delivery today. Something Wicked, which was scheduled for last Saturday was delivered at 7:09 this morning. The other packages will be delivered this afternoon when the post comes by again.

Comment

Is it weird, that on Christmas Eve, I ordered a copy of The Auctioneer by Joan Samson AGE for myself? I had a $50 off coupon burning a whole in my pocket and I just couldn't wait anymore. I'm not a huge vampire fan but I was still torn over which book to order. It really came down to the artwork and slipcase. I found the art for The Auctioneer to be a little more my speed and I liked the slipcase just a little more.

Either way I'm sure I couldn't go wrong as all books from Paul look great.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Any guesses for next week announcement from suntup? Looking forward to the arc gift from Paul for this one. Wish there were more hints for the upcoming quarter

Comment

My guesses at this point are:

Jan - Silence of the Lambs
                        Feb 1st - Slaughterhouse-Five - not hugely confident with this guess though, maybe Jurassic Park? Island of Dr Moreau?
                        Feb 2nd - Interview with the Vampire edited: Ok, so it's not Interview with the Vampire
                        Mar - Blood Meridian
                        Last edited by JeremyM; 01-06-2021, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Jan - Silence of the Lambs
                          Feb 1 - The Exorcist
                          Feb 2 - The Manitou
                          Mar - Blood Meridian

Comment

I'd take em

Comment

So based on todays video, the good new is that tomorrows announcement appears to be Silence of the Lambs and the better news is that there will not be an Interview with the Vampire in February.

Comment

So based on todays video, the good new is that tomorrows announcement appears to be Silence of the Lambs and the better news is that there will not be an Interview with the Vampire in February.
                                I hope that it will be Silence as I would love an AGE to go with the one that I purchased for Red Dragon. I will also be excited as I passed on the limited of Silence that SubPress did a while back. The production for the SubPress Silence just didn't grab me. Just my personal opinion, but, something tells me that the while the print run for Suntup's version of silence will be much higher than the SubPress print run, the overall book itself will be nicer.

Comment

Working...
                                X