Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Does anyone know how fast Red Dragon went in comparison?
    The numbered edition? That was gone in 26 minutes. Here's a breakdown of past Suntup sell-outs:

Red Dragon
    76 copies available at public preorder
    Sold out in 26 minutes

Fahrenheit 451
    49 available copies at public preorder
    Sold out in 2 hours 45 minutes

The Lottery
    47 available at public preorder
    Sold out in 22 minutes

Bibliomysteries
    28 available at pubic preorder
    Sold out in ~3 minutes

17 available at public preorder
    Sold out ~1 minute via form submissions.

This will end the same way as 1984. I predict fewer than 10 available and they'll go to the people who submit the form fastest. You'll just have to be lightening quick. Get to the site ahead of time and may the Luck of Martin be with you . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Also, it looks freakin' amazing!
      For me, that's a given. LOL. But yeah, Paul really went big with this production.

Comment

Does anyone know how fast Red Dragon went in comparison?
        But to actually answer your question--obviously this is going faster. There are only 56 copies available of LTROI so it's already 20 fewer than red dragon with 24 hours to go.

Comment

It's funny. I think the only books I've been hot and bothered for were Misery, The Road, and 1984. I couldn't afford Misery at the time, The Road was above my price point, and I did purchase a copy of 1984.

I certainly wish I could own them all and have a massive library. A cathedral of shelves with dust, shimmering and fluttering, as light passes through the stained glass windows. The flickering light casting shadows upon the dark corners and the up-lights shining on the volumes which I wish to show off.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Damn it. Ah well I’ll try my best.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

Well congrats! The AGE also comes with the bookmark!

And this one is selling faster than any of the others I've tracked. It's possible that it will slow today and there will be more available for the public presale than were available for 1984. But I doubt it. There's a LOT of interest in this one and it's signed by the author and no other limited editions exist of this book.
              Jeff, you made my Day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                It's funny. I think the only books I've been hot and bothered for were Misery, The Road, and 1984. I couldn't afford Misery at the time, The Road was above my price point, and I did purchase a copy of 1984.

I certainly wish I could own them all and have a massive library. A cathedral of shelves with dust, shimmering and fluttering, as light passes through the stained glass windows. The flickering light casting shadows upon the dark corners and the up-lights shining on the volumes which I wish to show off.

The three must haves for me were Misery, Horns and Red Dragon. As Jeff mentioned lightning speed internet helps. I have not yet missed out on a book I wanted. The last couple I had the advantage of pre-order. But for the three mentioned above I did not have that and secured a copy with no problem. Admittedly it appears to be getting tougher with each new offering.

Comment

Damn it. Ah well I’ll try my best.
                  i'm sorry. i hope you're just as quick as Martin (which is quicker than Roland)

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

i'm sorry. i hope you're just as quick as Martin (which is quicker than Roland)
                    Yeah I'll be sitting at my computer ready to order. I even practiced on the other Suntup books. If not maybe I'll offer up some of my other books for trade, I have a few books that are selling for expensive prices on the secondary market.

Comment

I've already arranged for the AGE so I'm content to just sit and watch the fireworks.

Comment

Yeah I'll be sitting at my computer ready to order. I even practiced on the other Suntup books. If not maybe I'll offer up some of my other books for trade, I have a few books that are selling for expensive prices on the secondary market.
                        I'll be posted on my computer as well. I'm hoping to get a limited. I'm sure I'll be okay settling for the AGE if I have to, but right now its Limited or Die. Me and you, CyberGhostface. We'll make it happen.

Comment

17 Limited books left as of 6:45am.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                              17 Limited books left as of 6:45am.
                              I’m kinda surprised this is selling out faster than RED DRAGON. This will probably be the submission format like 1984, correct? Anybody have any insight as to that process?

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I’m kinda surprised this is selling out faster than RED DRAGON. This will probably be the submission format like 1984, correct? Anybody have any insight as to that process?
                                I was stupefied at the amount of Red Dragons left. Especially because it has a signature. The one immediately went for double on the secondary and it's now heading into triple territory and it's not even published yet!

Yeah this one will end in a similar way as 1984. Right now there are only 11 left and Simon said that three of the remaining number holders have purchased every Suntup to date so expect this to get in the single digits. Paul will have to do a lottery.

Comment

Working...
                                X