No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, CyberGhostface!! That’s awesome!

Comment

Congrats on the bonus prize!
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Gotcha. I just happen to check in here first.

Comment

The time for entries for the lottery expired 10 minutes ago, so we should all be expecting emails confirming our wins shortly, right?

It's gonna be a long wait until Wednesday at noon...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            The time for entries for the lottery expired 10 minutes ago, so we should all be expecting emails confirming our wins shortly, right?

It's gonna be a long wait until Wednesday at noon...
            No news is definitely bad news in this case.

Comment

Great News guys!

Comment

I'm thinking of getting the Rubik's cube to go with my book, do you think it should say PC or 0 or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                  I'm thinking of getting the Rubik's cube to go with my book, do you think it should say PC or 0 or something else?
                  I think it just goes to any available number if there's no number to match it to.

Comment

Paul said he was willing to have PC inscribed for me, I was just wondering if I should do that or have the random assigned number.

Comment

Paul said he was willing to have PC inscribed for me, I was just wondering if I should do that or have the random assigned number.
                      OH DEFINITELY get the PC!! That's very very cool. Makes the match to your PC copy and also elevates the story about how you won the numbered edition! Just my opinion, of course. Unless you have a number in mind that's very special to you, I'd go with the PC.

Comment

I might be in the minority, but I’d go with an inscribed PC, that way it’ll match the book. But I also don’t have issues with the PC designation that other collectors do.

Comment

Thanks to both of you that convinced me. I'll order it now.

Comment

Cool stuff for all the winners. I ended up passing on throwing my entry into the lottery hat, but can't wait to the see the final product and get a vicarious thrill. This one gave me serious pause toward the end as it's a great book, so am especially keen to see pics and unboxings from those who were fortunate enough to land a copy.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Thanks to both of you that convinced me. I'll order it now.
                              Awesome! And then you can tell people you don't have a PC copy--you have THE PC copy!

Comment

Congratulations CyberGhostface! I know this book is special to you and am happy you will be able to own this edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X