No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received shipping notice for my Artist Gift Edition this morning as well. Really looking forward to having the Gift Edition and the Limited on the shelf with the ARC and the Art Portfolio!

Comment

Getting the AGE through Camelot so I might actually receive the numbered first.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Could it be A special edition of Christmas Carol? I could probably pass on that. Unless he gets old Charles to sign it.
        It's a Dickens/Malerman mash-up called UNBURY CHRISTMAS CAROL. Basically, Ebenezer has to save Carol, who is in one of her comas, from the Spirits of Vengeance! Luckily, he's aided by the ghosts of Jacob Marley, Christmas Present, and Christmas Past. Christmas Future recused himself because he knows how it's going to turn out and he said "That shitshow is a waste of my goddamned time!" Also, Ebenezer is fucking ripped because he's been taking some HGH he got from Stallone and Tiny Tim makes a cameo during a gunfight, shooting zombies with his Assault Crutch.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          It's a Dickens/Malerman mash-up called UNBURY CHRISTMAS CAROL. Basically, Ebenezer has to save Carol, who is in one of her comas, from the Spirits of Vengeance! Luckily, he's aided by the ghosts of Jacob Marley, Christmas Present, and Christmas Past. Christmas Future recused himself because he knows how it's going to turn out and he said "That shitshow is a waste of my goddamned time!" Also, Ebenezer is fucking ripped because he's been taking some HGH he got from Stallone and Tiny Tim makes a cameo during a gunfight, shooting zombies with his Assault Crutch.
          And one each page, Tiny Tim gets just a bit tinier...

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            Funny AF lol! And the ATF if breathing down Tim's neck due the nature of the crutch.

Comment

Well, as posted over at TDT.org and based on the teaser video:

My guess is for the new Suntup book is Rex Miller's SLOB:

1). The chains in the video, 2). The "Miller" on the lock, and 3). King hailed Miller's Chaingang series (see cover pic), so there's a loose connection for the King fans.

It was a relatively impactful and influential series for its time, and has enough horror overtones to make it an appropriate fit for Suntup.

slob.jpg

I have the Centipede Press HC edition that Jerad did some time back...numbered and signed by Ray Garton (intro.), which will make this one an easy pass for me.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                Well, as posted over at TDT.org and based on the teaser video:

My guess is for the new Suntup book is Rex Miller's SLOB:

1). The chains in the video, 2). The "Miller" on the lock, and 3). King hailed Miller's Chaingang series (see cover pic), so there's a loose connection for the King fans.

It was a relatively impactful and influential series for its time, and has enough horror overtones to make it an appropriate fit for Suntup.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21616[/ATTACH]

I have the Centipede Press HC edition that Jerad did some time back...numbered and signed by Ray Garton (intro.), which will make this one an easy pass for me.
                I know nothing about this book or author. Paul's comments regarding his next release and the synopsis for this title on Goodreads has me intrigued.

Comment

A reservation I have about my guess, though, is that it's not a classic of the genre in the same way that HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE, the Nobel-winning THE ROAD, and ROSEMARY'S BABY are. As such, it would seem to make it a somewhat unlikely suspect...but yet it does echo the teaser video's hints, so...? Could be coincidence, I suppose.

EDIT: Jeff just posted over at TDT that he guessed SLOB, and Paul @ Suntup said it wasn't it. So I guess it was indeed coincidence.
                  Last edited by RonClinton; 08-09-2019, 05:38 PM.
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Nice teaser video. Hope whoever can purchase this, whatever it is, enjoys it.
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Well, if you watched Paul on Facebook live this morning you know that the fourth book is:

1. One that somebody on tdt.org suggested that Suntup should do.
                      2. A book that Paul had never heard of before.
                      3. A very gruesome and horrific story.

Comment

Not feeling any good vibration here either about the next release. Could change once it's revealed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                          Not feeling any good vibration here either about the next release. Could change once it's revealed.
                          Well, I finally had time to watch the Facebook feed and I take back everything I said. Sorry, Paul. I have failed you

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            Well, I finally had time to watch the Facebook feed and I take back everything I said. Sorry, Paul. I have failed you
                            Sinner. Infidel. Blasphemer.

Comment

Ok, I’m intrigued. Maybe this is where I board the Suntup train? Another fifteen minutes and we’ll see...

Comment

I am hoping to skip this one but if it ends up being Shane Stevens By Reason of Insanity I will have to buy it!

Comment

Working...
                                X