No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on that, I'd guess Interview with the Vampire.

Edit: LOL, that'll teach me to refresh before posting.

Comment

The Wolfen is a really under-rated book. The movie's not half-bad either.

Comment

I might be tempted with The Wolfen...

Comment

You are correct on the book.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          I might be tempted with The Wolfen...
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

It's a great looking book and amazing artwork. Thankfully this genre of book isn't something I even like so this, unlike some other releases, is a fairly easy pass. If the price point was lower I would have certainly bought it just for the great artwork.

Comment

The AGE is already over 50% sold. Damn.

Comment

Not overly surprised given the current market value for their books. Many folks buying their three copies with the assumption they can make a little money.

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                The AGE is already over 50% sold. Damn.

Comment

Actually pretty excited for this one. I have never read the book or seen the movie but it has always been on my radar. Probably skipping the art portfolio though.

Comment

Cool. Hope you love it. I read the book a long time ago and thought it was okay. Never saw the movie so far as I recall.

I'm probably back to my old Suntup ways be stating that the pricing is just a little rich for my blood. I will certainly grab books that I really want but I cannot just buy them just because they are Suntup.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Actually pretty excited for this one. I have never read the book or seen the movie but it has always been on my radar. Probably skipping the art portfolio though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                      It's a great looking book and amazing artwork. Thankfully this genre of book isn't something I even like so this, unlike some other releases, is a fairly easy pass.
                      Curious, what genre is it you don’t like...horror? werewolf? horror/crime mash-up...?

I snagged a copy. It’s one of those classic books that I read way back in the day, and have a little to no memory of. It’ll be nice to revisit it in such a beautiful presentation

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Generally never get very excited over wolves. Not sure why because I love an assortment of monsters, crawlies, creepies, creeps, mutants, etc.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Curious, what genre is it you don’t like...horror? werewolf? horror/crime mash-up...?

I snagged a copy. It’s one of those classic books that I read way back in the day, and have a little to no memory of. It’ll be nice to revisit it in such a beautiful presentation

Comment

This one depresses me, as I've already sold my preorder. It's a beautiful book, but I just cannot financially keep it.

And thus my streak comes to an end...

Comment

However you are keeping your number so the future is bright. Correct?

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                            This one depresses me, as I've already sold my preorder. It's a beautiful book, but I just cannot financially keep it.

And thus my streak comes to an end...

Comment

I think it's straight up wrong that people can sell the current book and keep the number for future. Fortunate for those who have it, but very unfair to others.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                                However you are keeping your number so the future is bright. Correct?

Yes, for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X